Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Ya! The party has officially started. You know Ana, with that funny face and with the clothes that were made for you yesterday :scratch:

Nevermind :grin:

Good that you make that comment, guess that erics or nichols can draw to their hearts content :grin:

Anyway, it's strange you are drinking like that, something's up?

*passes out cookies*

*steps over a passed out IROK*

chugg tequilla, ugg.
and I remember that CD, still have it somewhere. Anybody remember when people bought "CDs" to play on their "walkman" insead of downloading stuff to play on their nano/phone?

@Ana: Well, let's see how long can you last :evil:

@IRok: It's a bottle of tequila, so, here you go * hands IRok a bottle of tequila * there, until you can see the bottom without a single drop of tequila (or fall unconcious)

Nope when was that? :grin:

I still have some of the old CDs but most of my music is downloaded...

IRoK said:
Nope when was that? :grin:

I still have some of the old CDs but most of my music is downloaded...
Sigh, when I was your age, I played "tapes" that used a thin magnetic strip to store data and play it back in the form of "rock n' roll" which never was and never will be "pop."

Before than we had things known as "vinyl records" which we stick a sharp needle on to make the shape of the grooves turn into vibrations that become music. And there was none of this MySpace stuff and "googling" someone ment that you couldn't pronuce staring at some one and cookies ment round or shaped balls of sweet dough that wer baked and served as a sweet snack!

Yeah, I remember that W_M, my dad has many Vinyl Records (you can play frisbee with those) and I used the tapes.

But right now I just love USB MP3 players, very practical, or an Ipod (although I still prefer the USB MP3, it's smaller and can fit everywhere) :grin:

Oh, and this is tequila party W_M, so * hands down a bottle of tequila to W_M *

Arreat_mercenary said:
Yeah, I remember that W_M, my dad has many Vinyl Records (you can play frisbee with those)
The sacralige!!!! don't you know that's what AOL disks are for?

and I don't drink tequilla, i'll just have to be the bartender since kay is missing today

so do I which, would you like a cookie?

@A_M, AOL knew that they sent out so many disks in the mail that were thrown away or used for costers that they made a comercail about some one using them as the scales on a fish in wall art. That was almost as funny as it was sad....

Yes, of course :)

And the AOL disks... wow. I feel bad when I'm chucking a perferctly good CD out but they do nothing except take up space =/

On a completely unrelated topic, I forgot to ask you how your lawn sale went.. so I'll do that now. How'd your lawn sale go?

-edit: Is it just me, or has the forums been awfully slow the last few days?

whichever said:
On a completely unrelated topic, I forgot to ask you how your lawn sale went.. so I'll do that now. How'd your lawn sale go?

-edit: Is it just me, or has the forums been awfully slow the last few days?
*gives which a cokie plate* It went horribly, when it was all said and done we made a little over $14 in two days. Hardly any one showed up and since I'm running for the HOA board, who was supposed to advertize it, I got a letter from some one i don't know compaining at me that the current board didn't advertize enough. In their defense, it was horribly hot, thank goodness we had shade trees on either side of the driveway so we didn't melt.

I think it's been a little slow, and it was squidy a bit yesterday. Don't know why though, AM wasn't here to spam away and cor and kavie hav been with each other so it's not like the borad should be overloading...

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High