Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Haha. I guess all the bots would be back up farming Hell Baal by now and the economy gone. Wouldn't mind trying the ubers properly once though, but I imagine the player base is already gone. :/

Jcakes is actually talking D3 [emoji14]

You guys have any big plans for new years eve?

This. :)

No plans yet. too freaking hot!

It is actually in the 50s down here for once. Last week it was in the 80s and people were wondering what happened to winter.

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves sangria

*serves tequila

*serves water

I don't know what temperature it was today. I also nearly missed seeing the sun because some knob thought it would be a good idea to put a whole bunch of labour intensive really cheap specials on. this morning. as a surprise.

We are having people over for dinner tomorrow night. this does not impress me, but we need to teach the dog to not eat at least one of them so he can be fed while we are away. On the other hand if we get lucky he may just eat them and feeding problem sorted.

Happy New Year Everyone.

I had a wonderful time time last night. A neighbour about 100m away had a party and we could still hear the music at 3AM. And when I say "hear the music" I mean clearly hear the lyrics of the song not just the beat. Then I was woken up at 8AM my the next door neighbour of the party house when started playing loud music as payback.

Suburbia, don't you just love it!!

Yeah, I don't think that's the best way to get payback. Plus they were probably passed out at that point anyway.

We'll see if anyone will be loud at my apartments, no one is yet, but it's only 7:30

Fireworks everywhere outside over here. I can hear them.

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves sangria

*serves water

why on earth would you make a band and call it 'the weeknd' bloody idiots

What is this "we" you speak of?

Most likely him and his right hand.

why on earth would you make a band and call it 'the weeknd' bloody idiots

That's silly indeed. You're way better off calling it 'the weekend'. :p

Happy new year everyone!

Almost went into the new year with Pyro. But he quit playing Destiny on me about half an hour before. Did you guys know he actually has a voice? Before you know it he also has a face! And limbs! I can say that talking on the mic is a lot easier while playing than like in D2 where you're quickly typing and hoping nothing deeds you before you're done typing. And since he seems to understand what i'm saying i guess my English isn't too bad.

It is fun to see the difference in playstyle between us. He's rushing into things head first. I'm the careful, methodical playing type. Clearing out inch by inch making sure it's safe and alwatys ready to be on the retreat if the need arises. Guess who needs rescuing the most? :D ;) J/k Pyro i know your gear is much less than mine and i've done the missions before so i got the advantage there.

Went into the new year playing a winning game of pvp in Destiny. It's quite challenging. Playing in the Iron Banner now and lvl advantages are enabled. For regular pvp it's disabled so even guys with lesser gear can compete (and win). But for this it's enabled making it a lot harder. I think that about 70% has better gear than me so that makes it quite tough to get anywhere.
Still, despite me screwing around a bit with trying both the gunslinger and nightstalker subclasses of the hunter (which were not very succesful) i got about a 1.1 or 1.2 k/d ratio overall. So if we substract the screwing around part and the fact that i'm just learning pvp (so low scores early on dragging my average a bit) i think my average with the bladedancer (the hunter subclass i'm best with at pvp) is around 1.2 / 1.3 i think. Not too bad. And my gear is still improving.
I'm guessing that with regular pvp, where the lvl advantages are disabled, i should do even better. Not to mention that in this tournament it's probably the more competative people playing.

I think i should join a group or clan of some sorts though. As some parts of pvm and also one of pvp you need a group and there's no matchmaking so you got to have some friends to play with. For some things it's up to 6 people so with just me and Pyro we would be 4 man short for that. And i really want to play those parts too! (Especially since those are the parts that give the best loot!) Now the problem is how to determine which group would be a good one to join.

Anyhow, i hope everybody has had a nice new years eve and still have all there eyes and stuff. :)

Happy new years everyone!

There was a lot of fireworks going untill about 1 in my area, of which I complained mightily about. You should have them all lit and done by 1205 or so! But my kids slept till about 730 so it was great this morning. Usually they get up an hour and half earlier.

Ah yes, the good old d2 chat: "Hey, what ar114432...your deeds of valor will be remembered"

Dinner night was better than expected. dog only mildly tried to eat someone.
Corax got his sea legs on again courtesy of captain morgan and he also won all the various board games we played.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High