Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Didn't know pvm had stats.

http://destinytracker.com/ for all your stalking..ehm i mean tracking. :D If you know someone's console and name you can track both pvm and pvp stats. But i think you can also see their gear and stuff, so quite interesting see. Actually i'm curious about Destinystegs too, so if he'd be willing to post/pm his username that would be great. :)

Kestegs, you need to play destiny with us.

Agreed.

I think it's DJ's birthday today. I know for sure it is Goldtru's. Here's Gold's cake! :D

And DJ's cake!

Congrats to both of you.

I had a really traumatic Christmas. My dad said I was having a nervous breakdown and should check into a hospital for some "care" or else go back to Ireland for 2-3 weeks for "mothering". I get along with them better than I used to but still, yikes. Couldn't face going back to work today or tomorrow, so I'm having some "mental health" days.

Ireland? The Netherlands is the place to be! :p And sorry if things are not going well for you. If you need someone to talk to, you know where to find me.

Happy Birthday People!

Dj I hope you are enjoying accounting, I know for sure I am not.

Gold, you need to talks to me! I was on hamachi last night and you didn't say a word to me!

I'm going to write a long overdue guard thread today/tomorrow, so hold me to that. @pharphis this concerns you so hold me to it.

If I have to tell you my username then you're thinking about it too hard [emoji14]

Kestegs is my name on everything! You guys(or anyone else) can add me on Xbox if you want. I've been thinking about an Xbox one. My son really wants one and has saved up about half the money for it. Thinking maybe I could justify splitting the cost on it with him.

Is it that weird to think it might be something else? Mine for example was already taken so i had to take something slightly different. And Pyro's doesn't even resemble his name here.

Just checked and you've only just begun! You're a total nub! *doesn't know why he's surprised by that*

Off to bed in a minute, but i'll be sure to add you shortly.

@kamap Belgium is a non-country, so no way that's better. :p

Belgium is better and you know it Cyrax!

Happy bdays.
Isn't Belgium just part of France?

That joke never gets old :)

Is it that weird to think it might be something else? Mine for example was already taken so i had to take something slightly different. And Pyro's doesn't even resemble his name here.

Just checked and you've only just begun! You're a total nub! *doesn't know why he's surprised by that*

Off to bed in a minute, but i'll be sure to add you shortly.

@kamap Belgium is a non-country, so no way that's better. [emoji14]
I don't think anybody has ever taken my name before. (don't get any ideas ;))

And yes, I'm a nub. I'd probably play it more if I actually had someone to play with though.

No, no it does not!

If I have to tell you my username then you're thinking about it too hard [emoji14]

Kestegs is my name on everything! You guys(or anyone else) can add me on Xbox if you want. I've been thinking about an Xbox one. My son really wants one and has saved up about half the money for it. Thinking maybe I could justify splitting the cost on it with him.

I'll add you once I'm back home again, back to work means back on the road. Probably Friday/Saturday whatever.

If you get the xbox one, spring for the 1 TB version, it doesn't have to be the elite, but I've put like 5 games on there and with all the updates and shit I'm close to half the storage space already, which is quite annoying considering I still have to put the disc in to play the freaking game.

I'll add you once I'm back home again, back to work means back on the road. Probably Friday/Saturday whatever.

If you get the xbox one, spring for the 1 TB version, it doesn't have to be the elite, but I've put like 5 games on there and with all the updates and shit I'm close to half the storage space already, which is quite annoying considering I still have to put the disc in to play the freaking game.

Shouldn't you be working on your guardian write up?

Maybe even a noodly appendage from the noodly ONE?
You on the other hand get old Jcakes and Kestegs is old.
That also never gets old.

Gold, if you need to talk or vent I am here for you. I may be on the other side of the continent now but goddamnit I'll be there for you!

Allow me to say Goldtru is amazing. I went through something god awful almost two years ago and she was there for me. She was there for the realization, the tears, the misery. Zokar was too, but having a female there when I had none and needed one, needed that sisterhood companionship, Goldtru was there. She is my pal, a top love, and an amazing woman. I sincerely hope we meet one day. Please get some rest and recharge. Sending my best and hoping for better things to come your way!

/hugs and kIsses

(not keeses. These are real, lol!)

Thanks Leo for the cake!

Pyro
: I'm currently accepted for an accounting position with DoD. Apparently I get to move to Maine soon.

The last two days have been hectic preparing end of year financial statements, but at least I'm done now,

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves sangria

*serves tequila...

It's a joke?

And yes, I'm a nub. I'd probably play it more if I actually had someone to play with though.

Then get an X1! I'll play with you. If Pyro shows up we can let the enemy have some target practice on him and after he dies we save his sorry ass. Again. (How can anyone refuse that?)

Can confirm. I bought the 1 TB version and it fills up faster than you'd think.

Not only is the disc switching annoying, but at some point you can get a weird question as well. Was playing some other game when Pyro sent me an invite to join him in GoW. So i push the xbox button to join. Already thought it wouldn't work as there was another disc in it. And it didn't. But that's not the dumb part. The dumb part is that it asks if i own the game. WTF? You can't just ask me to put the disc in, but instead ask me if i have the game that's installed on the HD?

And totally unrelated to the above...Had a dentist appointment this morning. Which meant i could sleep a bit later than usual. At least that's what i thought. I got woken up due to construction two doors down the road...at 7 in the morning! Who the bleep starts hammering and stuff at 7 in the morning?! I was actually considering going out there in my pj's and give them a piece of my mind.

Thanks Leo for the cake!

Pyro
: I'm currently accepted for an accounting position with DoD. Apparently I get to move to Maine soon.

The last two days have been hectic preparing end of year financial statements, but at least I'm done now,

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves sangria

*serves tequila...

Hopefully it works out for you. I may be changing firms again soon. Just to stop travelling so much, but it won't be outside of my current area. You should move to PA. =P

It's a joke?

Then get an X1! I'll play with you. If Pyro shows up we can let the enemy have some target practice on him and after he dies we save his sorry ass. Again. (How can anyone refuse that?)

Can confirm. I bought the 1 TB version and it fills up faster than you'd think.

Not only is the disc switching annoying, but at some point you can get a weird question as well. Was playing some other game when Pyro sent me an invite to join him in GoW. So i push the xbox button to join. Already thought it wouldn't work as there was another disc in it. And it didn't. But that's not the dumb part. The dumb part is that it asks if i own the game. WTF? You can't just ask me to put the disc in, but instead ask me if i have the game that's installed on the HD?

And totally unrelated to the above...Had a dentist appointment this morning. Which meant i could sleep a bit later than usual. At least that's what i thought. I got woken up due to construction two doors down the road...at 7 in the morning! Who the bleep starts hammering and stuff at 7 in the morning?! I was actually considering going out there in my pj's and give them a piece of my mind.

Right, I will save both of you. You are so right.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High