Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

mine is merryish?
I got to speak to my little people this morning, have stayed in my pj's all day and had some fun pressies (I now have a giant batman cutout peering out my front window) although it did take my ps4 roughly 3 hours to do all its updating so I could actually play fallout4. which is why I waited till I had most of a day to dedicate to it.
Now I'm cooking a lazyish xmas dinner then bedtime for a 5am start boxing day. hooray.
Well good then! Mine looks to be much the same as yours.

Apparently everyone in Albany needed to go home and have a nap today. Stupid angry rude people.

ah old grimsey! he's a funny ole fellow

Quiet in here. Everyone taking their dirtnaps?

Been doing a bit of pvp in Destiny on occasion and it seems like the peeps at Destiny may need to learn some math.
There are 3 classes and for my stats it says that i made 535 kills as a hunter and 0 both as a titan and warlock. I know at least the last two are correct because i only played my hunter in pvp so far.

Then there's how many titans, hunters and warlocks i killed. Total should be 535, right? Wrong. I killed 349 titans, 523 hunters and 275 warlocks for a grand total of 1147. Not that it matters a great deal whether i got 535 or 1147 kills, but as somebody who likes stats this bugs me. Especially since the difference is so huge.

Anyhow, i'm outta here before kamap starts squirting again. :p

It could have something to do with an actual kill vs an assist or crossfire kill, but I'm not really sure.

It is indeed rather slow in here. I've played a bit of D3 the last few days. I was planning on coming back for the ladder reset, but I'm not convinced the game is actually worth playing. Hadn't played it in a couple years, but it is just doesn't seem to have the draw.

i'm cleaning. cos u know Christmas is a thing which means I couldn't be stuffed doing chores for the last few weeks.
So today is chore day. yay

*sends kestegs my address*

Let me know when you've finished. Ta.

Most days I do a half hour or so straight after I get home. that way it stays pretty good then once a week or so i'll do extra stuff.
But doing 12hour days? naaah it can wait. I'd also like to point out most of the work done on said long days is rarely meat related as I'm good at my job. it's having to cover for the lazy idiots so peoples christmas' aren't ruined by lack or bread/seafood/etc.

I hate lazy idiots.

It could have something to do with an actual kill vs an assist or crossfire kill, but I'm not really sure.

It is indeed rather slow in here. I've played a bit of D3 the last few days. I was planning on coming back for the ladder reset, but I'm not convinced the game is actually worth playing. Hadn't played it in a couple years, but it is just doesn't seem to have the draw.
It is much better when playing in a group. Usually the resets are fun cos so many are around. Are you in a clan? I am in the hc one.

I had considered adding assists in the mix. But i have about half an assist per kill so that would still only get me halfway. Hadn't considered crossfire. That would make some difference, but i doubt it would make up for the remaining difference.
Having said that, if you add an assist to see how many of class X i killed it should also count to how many i killed with class Y.

Did some chores yesterday. Most notable is the once in a year defrosting of my freezer to get the iceberg out. The amount of melting water that came out was almost what they are having in England right now.

Just saw that this December could be the first December since they started to keep track (since 1901 or something like that) that we had absolutely no frost whatsoever. Also temperature average is way, way above normal and is even a good half degrees Celsius higher than it normally is in April.

It is much better when playing in a group. Usually the resets are fun cos so many are around. Are you in a clan? I am in the hc one.
No, not yet. Figured I'd join the HC clan though.
I had considered adding assists in the mix. But i have about half an assist per kill so that would still only get me halfway. Hadn't considered crossfire. That would make some difference, but i doubt it would make up for the remaining difference.
Having said that, if you add an assist to see how many of class X i killed it should also count to how many i killed with class Y.

Did some chores yesterday. Most notable is the once in a year defrosting of my freezer to get the iceberg out. The amount of melting water that came out was almost what they are having in England right now.

Just saw that this December could be the first December since they started to keep track (since 1901 or something like that) that we had absolutely no frost whatsoever. Also temperature average is way, way above normal and is even a good half degrees Celsius higher than it normally is in April.
Yeah, I didn't figure it'd be enough, and it doesn't really make sense either. I'll have to look at my stats later and see what they are.

When's the ladder reset?
@Jcakes - How's your latency on b.net from Aus? Consider doing a quick run of the game with our timezones? Not exactly sure how often I could be around, but just throwing the idea out there.

@Drystan It reset on 24th of November. I started a new ladder character but I've been too snowed under with work to actually play it!!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High