Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

I actually did learn to ride a unicycle in high school as part of a drama project. but unicycling is much different to perma monoing a regular bikecycle
That sounds like quitting.

He just said it sounds like it, that's all. I don't personally know what it sounds like though. I've smelled it many times, but never heard it.

If the blinking lights don't work let a qualified electrician look at it don't try and fix it yourself.

Attempting is a dangerous thing during the holidays....

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves sangria

*serves tequila

I attempted it and then conquered it. The shopping is done, and most of the wrapping as well. Not everything is here yet, so some things will have to wait to be wrapped.

my ham mountain is now tiny and sad. its at best ham hillock.

And everybody's rude Christmas persona is coming out. yay.

*serves celebratory Code Red for the Ohio State upset over Kentucky.

Really? We Won?

:confused::cool::p:D:rolleyes::):)

*serves wine

*serves sangria

*serves tequila

*serves bourbon

Have you been eating the ham?

Poor ham mountain, I knew ye well.

Kentucky does not seem to have quite the team they had last year.

Sorry, skipped everything except for mentions of myself because I'm too lazy to catch up...

Ewww.

I bet jigglpuff is @pharphis favorite character in SSB.

WRONG. I don't mind puff but she's not very fun to play as. I prefer Ike/Marth/Fox/Snake and maybe now Cloud though I haven't played as him yet.

Anyway, I'm here to shill my twitch stream in case you want to check out a goofy game in early access I got called "Amazing Frog?" It's just sandbox nutty physics all around and you play as a frog who farts.

edit: down

Last edited:
I was just trolling you to try to get you to show up ;)

I would have watched your stream, but alas I am too late!

I will confess I have eaten some of the ham. it's called sampling. And I valiantly sample it first to ensure it is ok for customers to try. Basically I'm like a knight. Knight of the Ham.

People get so rude at Christmas time, makes me want to shank them, so kiddies this is a public service announcement. Don't be rude.

Isn't an adult being rude worse?

*serves Dew

*Serves wine

*serves sangria

*serves tequila

*serves hot chocolate

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High