Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Adding another monitor is kinda tedious in my position because all I have is a TV and it's kinda big for my table ;p

Thanks for the suggestion, though.

So I binged some PoE a bit for the last month and got bored of that and now I'm playing In the Groove (DDR 2.0 basically) both on keyboard and with my feet. Lots of fun except for being reminded how out of shape I am now, especially compared to before.

You can make Hearthstone windowed. I just checked. Go do it. It takes minimal time investment and you can do it while doing more important things.

Please don't bang that gavel so loudly, I have a bit of a headache. I watched Flog it the other night, Paul Martin said he'll be putting some Troika vase under the hammer, exactly what I'd do with it, but it turns out they did that differently.

kestegs is aiming for 50k posts. Perhaps he is intending to make his 50kth post the 100kth in the bar?

I've got nothing to add.

Only just noticed I won an award - you don't tend to notice that unless they roll out a red carpet - for "Winning Friends and Influencing People". I think there's been a mistake then, but if not I am so putting that on my cv and tell the new management that whenever they don't like the way I work or think, that it's their fault because I'm obviously very good at Winning Friends And Influencing People, and they should pay attention.

I had no idea I was even that close to hitting 50k. But I highly doubt I'll hit it before the bar hits 100k.

Good job winning an award, what are you going to do now?

I'm guessing someone will come back and steal the 100k post.

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves sangria

*serves water

I'm guessing someone will come back and steal the 100k post.

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves sangria

*serves water
Probably Corax.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High