Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

I had no idea I was even that close to hitting 50k. But I highly doubt I'll hit it before the bar hits 100k.

Good job winning an award, what are you going to do now?
I didn't know it this morning but appearantly I'm going to war against Belgium.
Or more specifically, one factory.
The pharmaceutical industry continues to dissappoint - it turns out that they no longer make the only sort of medical support stockings I can wear, and they aswell as my supplier claim I will have to get used to the current ones - which I can't as they give an allergic reaction. Then it's been suggested that that often happens in warmer weather - so you can't wear them when you need them most? - but in my case it is a very painful allergic reaction.
And then I got the "are you being served" type of response ("don't worry about the sleeves, you'll find they ride up with wear") of "if you wear them and wash them it will be fine, really" which isn't an option - firstly I can't wear them and secondly washing will not change the problem of the allergic reaction to the material used.
Then, running out of ideas, they suggest stockings without silicons to hold them up, I told them I lead a far too busy life to constantly pull medicinal stockings up.

It's going nowhere. I'm feeling very desperate.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High