Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Yeah, like there's any possibility whatsoever that you would be wearing any, kegs :sternface:

Hm. I need help finding a game to play that is somewhat brainless (puzzle games?), ideally windowed where sound is of secondary importance so I have something to do while I watch/listen to youtube videos.

Ideas?

maybe I should just play Hexic? lol

Last edited:
Hm. I need help finding a game to play that is somewhat brainless (puzzle games?), ideally windowed where sound is of secondary importance so I have something to do while I watch/listen to youtube videos.

Ideas?

maybe I should just play Hexic? lol
Pindle runs?

My wife considers solitaire to be a video game. So if you agree with her you could do that!

I watch/listen to alot of youtube videos myself while gaming. Here are a few titles that I tend to gravitate toward when catching up on podcasts and the like:

Viscera Cleanup Detail (Early Access, but nearly finished)

Subnautica (Early Access - still very rough around the edges and far from being feature complete)

Starbound (Early Access - also far from being feature complete, but very playable in its current state)

Starbound and Subnautica might require some time to figure out (there are wikis that can help you out) but once you know what you're doing, they're fairly mindless.

Old school first-person shooters (Doom, Quake, Serious Sam, Shadow Warrior), turn-based strategy games (Civilization, Galactic Civilizations), certain roguelikes (The Binding of Isaac, Don't Starve, Darkest Dungeon) and city management games (Cities: Skylines) sometimes fit the bill for me as well. YMMV depending on how well you multitask.

Sorry I can't rec any actual puzzle games. Not really my genre. I don't know if any of these will suit you but if not, perhaps they'll at least point you in the right direction.

Good luck - oh, and if you have questions about any of these games, just ask. :)

... I guess that was more than a "few" titles. Oops.

I've been tempted to play BoI but I'm mostly just waiting for the expansion (Afterbirth) since I already completed Rebirth

Phar, I'm not sure if Hearthstone can be windowed, but I know you can install another monitor...

Untitled-1.png

Adding another monitor is kinda tedious in my position because all I have is a TV and it's kinda big for my table ;p

Thanks for the suggestion, though.

So I binged some PoE a bit for the last month and got bored of that and now I'm playing In the Groove (DDR 2.0 basically) both on keyboard and with my feet. Lots of fun except for being reminded how out of shape I am now, especially compared to before.

Curse you for making me Google things!

And I think it's sporran. And I would rather wear nothing at all than that thing!

Why are you guys so obsessed with video games? It's time you all got out of the house and got jobs.

"Young people" *headshake* *sucks air in through teeth*

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High