Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

He's been living with it for like 50 years, I wouldn't think it was that serious!

That's what I'm holding on to, but something has definitely changed recently.

Funny for them to only find it now. Hope it can be easily fixed.

In the 60s they didn't have much by way of medical imaging. If you had breathing problems they ripped out your tonsils!

Fixed? You would think the first thought is hope that it isn't serious. Besides if MrsNix can't fix him then I doubt any other vet could.

I was "fixed" years ago!! I've got some great horror stories to prove it!

I'm almost afraid to ask, but how do you get multiple horror stories about being fixed?

1. The pre-op shaving - ouch
2. Post op infection - more ouch
3. Damage to lymphatic drainage system - major swelling = major ouch!
4. Getting a sample for post-vasectomy testing - :eek:

Would you believe the the first hospital I went to required written permission from MrsNix before they would do the vasectomy?

That sounds rough. I remember the whole shaving part being bad as well.

I think my wife had to give permission as well actually. They questioned me heavily, but then again I was only 23.

That sounds rough. I remember the whole shaving part being bad as well.

I think my wife had to give permission as well actually. They questioned me heavily, but then again I was only 23.
One of my ex-colleagues was fixed in his 30s. His wife became pregnant about 7 years later. Turns out, that it grew back.... So get it regularly checked.

The thought of that just sickens me. (No offensive to my kids)

Fortunately we are both fixed, so there's no realistic risk for me!

Fixed? You would think the first thought is hope that it isn't serious. Besides if MrsNix can't fix him then I doubt any other vet could.
Sorry, been going to the doctors a bit too much myself lately and then sometimes a Dutch thought gets translated a bit too literally. I have to say that this doesn't occur very often.

The thought of that just sickens me. (No offensive to my kids)

Fortunately we are both fixed, so there's no realistic risk for me!
I am sure there is still a minute possibility....

She could theoretically get pregnant, but you can't carry a baby to term without a uterus. So I'm not too worried.

Stegs, you could theoretically get pregnant, but we're talking some massively weird odds against you.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High