Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Did you build tiny alternate housing arrangements for the displaced spiders?

Somehow that didn't come to mind.

On a different note, two years ago the course that I teach was transferred from government management to industry management. The first thing they did was to change the whole direction of the course, would you believe that in a food science and technology course organic chemistry is not a core unit?!? At the time I wrote the industry skills council that oversees the course a letter of complaint, but they somehow forgot to reply. Fast forward to today and the skills council has had to open up the course to "public" consultation to get feedback on the direction of the course. They cannot fail to respond now. *evil laugh*

This reminds me of a letter a got a few weeks back. I had send an objection to the city government about the value of my house. They had made it go up in value, which may be nice if you're trying to sell, but i didn't like that because there are taxes based on that value so they also went up. And by quite a bit i might add (>21% vs last year).
I sent that letter in like January or February. So about a half year later i get their reaction (had already looked it up and apparently they are allowed to take a year for that). And what do i get? A standard rejection. It took them an f-ing 6 months to sent me a standard rejection letter! I could've gotten one in 10 mins if they wanted to. It was also very obvious that it was a standard letter because i had made some clear statements about things that i think should be part of valueing the house that they left out of the equation, but all they said was: this is what we look at and we think we're right with the value as we previously gave you (Only it took them 5 or 6 pages in writing to say that).

I still believe i'm right, but quite frankly it's about a relatively small amount and not worth the time and effort to persue this further (which i bet is what they're betting on).

Close enough to hit you with a nuke.

Yeah, we're definitely sending over a nuke or two.

First thought was: And then another just to be sure.

Second thought: We better not, because what if they mutate into something even worse?

This reminds me of a letter a got a few weeks back. I had send an objection to the city government about the value of my house. They had made it go up in value, which may be nice if you're trying to sell, but i didn't like that because there are taxes based on that value so they also went up. And by quite a bit i might add (>21% vs last year).
I sent that letter in like January or February. So about a half year later i get their reaction (had already looked it up and apparently they are allowed to take a year for that). And what do i get? A standard rejection. It took them an f-ing 6 months to sent me a standard rejection letter! I could've gotten one in 10 mins if they wanted to. It was also very obvious that it was a standard letter because i had made some clear statements about things that i think should be part of valueing the house that they left out of the equation, but all they said was: this is what we look at and we think we're right with the value as we previously gave you (Only it took them 5 or 6 pages in writing to say that).

I still believe i'm right, but quite frankly it's about a relatively small amount and not worth the time and effort to persue this further (which i bet is what they're betting on).

Second thought: We better not, because what if they mutate into something even worse?

Trying to argue with your government about how much money you should give them rarely works out.

I'm willing to take the risk of mutant spiders.

Free Advice Friday!!! Stay out of Aisle 15.

CKuTq1rUkAExVKe.jpg

Well, maybe you should try just using one or two browsers at a time, instead of all three.

My personal advice as a tax professional. Fight the man. Screw their stupid appraisal system.

I've just had some interesting news; it seem I effectively have no post-nasal space. I went to the doctor because I was having a constant feeling off having something stuck in my throat, she sent me for a CT and that's the picture.

Last edited:
I once went to an art museum that had no post-modern space, but I'm unfamiliar with your situation. What can be done?

What can be done?

That depends what it is. It is potentially a large tumour and that would be very nasty indeed. I had major breathing problems as a baby and my mother was told that "it" didn't open properly when I was born, so the problem might just be a birth defect I've had all my life.

If I didn't have these childhood memories of nasal and breathing problems, I be a bit panicky right now instead of just more than a little concerned!

Well, maybe you should try just using one or two browsers at a time, instead of all three.

I have a 75 GhZ core i15, I think my pc can handle 3 browsers.

I went to Firefox Options menu -> Plugins -> Shockwave and set it to not vitiate. Problem solved! I tend to complain first then figure stuff out. I get it from my significant other.

Fixed? You would think the first thought is hope that it isn't serious. Besides if MrsNix can't fix him then I doubt any other vet could.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High