Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Code:
1337 farmers, farmers wife's, daughters and sons, some dogs, cats, cows, sheeps, horses, chickens, a bunch of different marsupials, rats and some mice, where the hero of our story happened to be at this particular time [,,,]

The sky was full of flaming rocks because some Druid was casting Armageddon.

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves sangria

*serves tequila

*serves bourbon

Code:
In a small country town with a population of[,,,]
1337 farmers, farmers wife's, daughters and sons, some dogs, cats, cows, sheeps, horses, chickens, a bunch of different marsupials, rats and some mice, where the hero of our story happened to be at this particular time [,,,]

Well that was an interesting story. :(
Yes, I was very bossy.

*takes bourbon*
*drinks*

I could use another weekend. Last one was pretty tiring as i had a badminton tournament yesterday. Did pretty well.

In the mens double my partner and i were probably the weakest team of our poule. On paper at least (good thing we didn't play on paper :D). Yet we managed to win 2 out of 4 matches and the losses we had were not necessary. One of the victories was vs a team that plays a couple of leagues above mine.

In the mixed doubles we managed to get 2 victories and 2 draws which was enough for first place! Both draws were unnecessary, but who cares. ;) Best victory there was vs a double from our first team in the competition (my partner and i are in the second team) who play one league above us. Always fun to beat them. :)

There were some matches i didn't play that well, but overall i'm more than satisfied with my performance as i played quite well in most matches.

You know how you always ask Great, thanks!! when people ask you how you are? Well this is the truth...

Wednesday I had to go to the doctors for heavy contractions (on week 28 of pregnancy this is not good...)
Saturday we discovered that or or someone else's dog has peed on our rug under our pool table; now we removed it and what do you know? Wood floor does not like This!!Discoloration and bumps which means we have to redo the whole thing
Sunday: youngest daughter takes the few seconds she has unwatched and slams a hammer to our car door
Sunday night youngest daughter starts throwing up (could be karma from the car thing...)
Monday: I almost passed out at my routine baby checkup and now I feel the stomach flu is coming to me as well.

But of you ask? I feel FU---ING GREAT!!!

Are hugs ok?

You could, but i'd be careful with that. She could puke on you. Or you get whacked by the daughter with the hammer.

Yeah you lot are bad at writing stories!

Well I have today and tomorow off!

That means you have plenty of time to write us a decent story. Maybe something with an orgie? Zenigma seems to have dropped the ball on that one (perhaps that WAS his story?).

You know how you always ask Great, thanks!! when people ask you how you are? Well this is the truth...

Wednesday I had to go to the doctors for heavy contractions (on week 28 of pregnancy this is not good...)
Saturday we discovered that or or someone else's dog has peed on our rug under our pool table; now we removed it and what do you know? Wood floor does not like This!!Discoloration and bumps which means we have to redo the whole thing
Sunday: youngest daughter takes the few seconds she has unwatched and slams a hammer to our car door
Sunday night youngest daughter starts throwing up (could be karma from the car thing...)
Monday: I almost passed out at my routine baby checkup and now I feel the stomach flu is coming to me as well.

But of you ask? I feel FU---ING GREAT!!!

Sounds like a right rotten time and stomach flu is awful, hope you get better soon.

I hope you are feeling better QueenEm.

I've got a little hint for all you guys out there in the ether, if you intend to hand in someone else's work as your own, please remove the other person's name from from the work. Changing the format helps too, as does correcting the obvious spelling and mathematical errors. *sigh*

Bah... slept all night. Threw up once and then felt better. Hopefully this means that the bad time is over.. Thanks for all the well wishes. (And I'll hug SunsetVista when I am really well :)

I HATE when bad things just keep piling up on you like that!!! And I can't even console myself with red wine. I'll have a margarita here in the bar instead

It's my fourth or fifth case of plagiarism I've had in my chemistry class in the last four years and I'm bloody annoyed!

Make the person who did it, put on a hat with donkey ears and put him into the corner.
That will humiliate him and should start the rumour mill that if they get caught they will be mocked severely, so they'll do a better job of it or wont do it.

It's my fourth or fifth case of plagiarism I've had in my chemistry class in the last four years and I'm bloody annoyed!

ah, I see. It's so sad that people think they have to resort to that.

maybe if I drink some jasmine tea my faith in humanity will be temporarily restored?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High