Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

It's my fourth or fifth case of plagiarism I've had in my chemistry class in the last four years and I'm bloody annoyed!
kids these days take no care in plagiarizing... I mean who actually gets caught, put some effort into hiding your tracks.

kids these days take no care in plagiarizing... I mean who actually gets caught, put some effort into hiding your tracks.

They're not kids, I teach adult education. The student must have been in his mid-thirties! The last time this happened, four years back, a number of people handed in the same piece of work. I didn't pick it up for a while because I was an off-campus tutor and the work was coming in widely spaced over time. It was only when I got some in quick secession I saw the plagiarism. Last time it was swept under the rug "We've already passed some of the students..... it would be unfair......". Not this time, I want blood!!

@TheNix - I agree. They shouldn't get away with it. Blood! Also, thanks for being a teacher. I'm an adult who recently went back to school to study IT and Networking and I am so grateful to my teachers.

My sister taught high school back in the early - mid 1990's - geography, history, stuff like that. She informed the class at the beginning of the year that anyone caught plagiarizing would receive a failing grade. This was when the interwebs were fairly new. She had several students turn in papers that still had the freaking URL printed at the bottom of the page. They couldn't even be bothered to copy and paste into Word.

Naturally, several parents complained that she dared to follow through on her promise to fail their precious little cheating snowflakes.

*serves margarita

*serves jasmine tea

*serves Dew

*serves hot chocolate (polar vortex)

I believe the dunce cap is in order for this.

They're not kids, I teach adult education. The student must have been in his mid-thirties!

Hey! I'm in my mid-thirties and i refuse to be an adult!

Not this time, I want blood!!

Bring a breath of the dying sword* to class, that should help.

* Axes, pikes and other weapons work well too.

Also, thanks for being a teacher. I'm an adult who recently went back to school to study IT and Networking and I am so grateful to my teachers.

You can stop sucking up to him. Unless he's your teacher. :p

She had several students turn in papers that still had the freaking URL printed at the bottom of the page. They couldn't even be bothered to copy and paste into Word.

Naturally, several parents complained that she dared to follow through on her promise to fail their precious little cheating snowflakes.

You have any idea how much work that is?! Especially for those that don't know how to control A, control C, control V. o_O

Story time sucks when no one wants to help make a story. :(

So, this afternoon, I was somewhat disappointed thinking that tomorrow was only Wednesday. I was sure that I had already worked two days this week, and that today should've been Wednesday, and thus already over half of this week was done.
Imagine my delight when I realised that today was in fact Wednesday, and I only had two more days of work until the weekend! Two more days!

*cuddles bar*

I'm in the same spot Drystan its awsome.

I concur with our beloved plucked chicken, I just turned 30 and have twins on the way yet I refuse to be an adult aswell!

Plagiarism should be illegal, oh wait it is, stupid little fools, if they get caught they should get atleast a dunce hat and a failing grade.

It's been almost 48 hours since I reported the plagiarism and still no response from the bosses. I know it is a busy time of the year but I would has expected something, even "oh crap!" would have done.

So just had a tick pulled out from me. I didn't notice when it dug in, but found it as I had a shower after work. I now have that possible-phantom sense where I can still feel it inside me, kinda sore and uncomfortable.
Now to monitor how I'm feeling to ensure I don't get any serious symptoms, although, in people, they're /usually/ not too serious.

Your job to follow up.

You don't wanna know how often i hear this. And i'll tell you what i tell them: I'm not their agenda. Either they do something with it (as is their job) or let me know you're not gonna do something with it so at least i know where i stand.

So just had a tick pulled out from me. I didn't notice when it dug in, but found it as I had a shower after work. I now have that possible-phantom sense where I can still feel it inside me, kinda sore and uncomfortable.
Now to monitor how I'm feeling to ensure I don't get any serious symptoms, although, in people, they're /usually/ not too serious.
ah, I thought you said dicko_O

What? Me laughing or the joke? :)

In my defense I have been up since 4 a.m this morning with kids, third night in a row I haven't slept enough so I might be a bit tired...

Sounds pretty scary, hope that turns out ok. My uncle got seriously ill from a tick.

**** siriusly made that story much funnier.
I do hope you wont have that uncomfortable its still inside of you feeling for much longer.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High