Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

The party was great. The show consisted of four burlesque acts, the first two were standard fair, the third was a man (a guy in front of me almost ran for the door when the performer started to take off his clothes and I just about died laughing) and the last one was the most delightfully macabre act I've ever seen. All in all a great night!

Spoken like someone who's seen it and was disappointed. :D

Went to the 'boekenfestijn' yesterday after work. It's an event where you can purchase books at really low prices, which comes near here once a year. With great restraint on my part i managed to keep it to only 9 books. Which i'm pretty sure is the lowest number i've come home with in the few years i've been going there.

If all goes well i have a new phone before the day is over. I can pick it up after work. Which means i'm really wishing the day goes by faster. Then again, i'm pretty much always wishing workdays go by faster. Again little to do today (and yesterday) so the weekend is very welcome.

I went to the one in Utrecht a while back. Wasn't too impressed with the selection, didn't find much useful stuff. Ended up buying more for a friend.

*cuddles bar*
I'm half way into my long drive, and currently in a motel watching "Shallow Hal." Bed time soon, ready for another long drive in the morning.

Could there be anything worse than watching "shallow Hal" in a strange motel?
Yes....while on a school trip, on a bus, students decided it was a great idea to watch the movie Speed, about....well. It was also very boring.

I went to the one in Utrecht a while back. Wasn't too impressed with the selection, didn't find much useful stuff. Ended up buying more for a friend.

Maybe it depends on what your expectations are. Or perhaps on what genre(s). Haven't been to the one in Utrecht so i don't know if it's comparable to the one i went to. For me there is good stuff to be found. Only problem i have is to remember whether or not i've read a book. I often go like 'read that, read that, think i read that, did i read that?'. Oh and make that 2 problems. Carrying all those books with me can be challenging too. ;)

Perpetrator or victim?

Judging by the fact that he's so 'active' that he's watching tv i'm gonna assume victim is more his part. Perpetrator involves too much planning and other stuff that keep you busy (like staying away from cops).

Maybe it depends on what your expectations are. Or perhaps on what genre(s). Haven't been to the one in Utrecht so i don't know if it's comparable to the one i went to. For me there is good stuff to be found. Only problem i have is to remember whether or not i've read a book. I often go like 'read that, read that, think i read that, did i read that?'. Oh and make that 2 problems. Carrying all those books with me can be challenging too. ;)

Judging by the fact that he's so 'active' that he's watching tv i'm gonna assume victim is more his part. Perpetrator involves too much planning and other stuff that keep you busy (like staying away from cops).

I don't have that much need for books I suppose. I'm surrounded by thousands of books at work.

Another boring day at work. So here's a couple of links that cheered me up a bit and will hopefully do the same for you guys.
One
Two

Heyo. Nothing much new. Just working, getting up earlier than ever, and getting home earlier as well. The challenge is that I'm even more tired at the end of the day, and have to go to bed earlier. >.>

I kind of want to play Diablo 1 or WarCraft II though.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High