Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Mmmmm! Quite night. I went for a morning walk and passed eight 4WD's (SUV's) parked on the side of the road. Car club? Camping convention? No, just drop off time at the local kindergarten. *sigh*

My parents had a 4wd when I was growing up, but it was mostly because we went camping most holidays. They couldn't afford two cars so we did often get dropped off to school in the car (when we were to young to walk / ride). Point being don't judge to harshly (feel free to judge if they are driving Porsche or other luxury 4wds- we had a vet practical diesel Toyota prado)

These 4WD's have never been off the bitumen. Hell, they've probably never left suburbia. It's a combination of the "keeping up with the Jones'" and "I must have a 4WD to keep my children safe". After MrsNix became unwell, I took her place on the Parent's Club at the primary school, so I know the type. And the tales I could tell!

These 4WD's have never been off the bitumen. Hell, they've probably never left suburbia. It's a combination of the "keeping up with the Jones'" and "I must have a 4WD to keep my children safe". After MrsNix became unwell, I took her place on the Parent's Club at the primary school, so I know the type. And the tales I could tell!

Ah in that case judge as much as you want :)

My father has the heart of a lion. He also has a lifetime ban from the zoo.

You have mind melded with Noodle! That is totally something he would say.

It has been raining here since Saturday. And it will rain all day. And it is freezing. And I am going rapidly out of my mind. I'm assuming anyone will notice. :p

Welcome to the club, beeing out of your mind doesn't hurt, I'm living proof of it.
Its just unnerving to other people who aren't accustomed to you.

ps: Any idea what you'll be playing and what build you'll be so I can have a lookout for skill gems / items you might need.
pps: Next week you'll have to save yourself cause I'll be without a pc / laptop for a whole week, I'll be in a waterfun park the whole week having a relaxing vacation with the misses and her family.

Please send rain. And cold. 31C tomorrow and it's April. I really want winter!!!!!!!!!

I read the books and it's still autumn, the way Martin writes it'll stay that way for another couple of years yet. He has released a chapter teaser recently though.

The last few years there doesn't seem to an autumn here. It has been going straight from a long summer to winter, skipping autumn altogether. It's after 11PM here and it's still about 25C.

The last few years there doesn't seem to an autumn here. It has been going straight from a long summer to winter, skipping autumn altogether. It's after 11PM here and it's still about 25C.

I know what you mean. It does feel that way a bit.

I don't understand how any life could survive a winter that lasted for decades and I'm calling hooey on that concept. Any sciency blokes want to back me up here? Nothing would survive. It's madness, I tell's ya! Which is the theme for the day. :D

Kamap I'll play a ranger. And I'll try not to hate you too much for having a relaxing vaca. When I have finished walking through this particular valley of the shadow of death (haha! Drama!) I will have earned a vaca of my own. Surely there are green pastures and still waters somewhere where I can lie down and work on my tan. :p

Nix, take it, TAKE IT!!!! Everyone in New England is going mad! There it is again! Madness! Relentless cold and grey and dead ground and not a single sign of spring, not even a bud on a tree or a hint of green coming up out of the dirt. Nothing! I think I saw a pack of walkers shambling by as well!

Ok. Time for work. Lots of hugs and kisses and where is my TEQUILA!!!

Madness is the theme for everyday (atleast it is for me).

I am a ranger so I might have a few skillgems lying around that I don't use anymore and probably wont use again so you can take others from the quest rewards, I can also help you with a build / advice, I'll keep my eyes pealed for some decent gear for a ranger.

MrsNix, MRSNIX turn your attention to post 92900 STAT!
That should get her attention.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High