Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Tru, Tru,Tru! Didja see the cover and plot of the new Dresden book to be? Looks amazing!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Tru, Tru,Tru! Didja see the cover and plot of the new Dresden book to be? Looks amazing!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Noodle! Noodle! Noodle! I did not but I am going to go in search of it immediately! Was there a release date? Are you going to reread any of the others before it comes out! I'm PSYCHED!!

Edit ok I found it. He has a gun? Harry has a gun? He always had one, didn't he? But it was for goons and such. *sails off into dreamland over very tall wizards

Last edited:
Nice Christmas Jammies video. My wife has annoying cousins and I could see them doing something like that, too. They sent out a Christmas letter that talked about their year, in which they went on 5 or 6 vacations, all the while they complain to our side of the family about how broke they are. And our side of the family went on a total of 0 vacations because we actually do not have money. Damn uppity people from the northwest/west coast.

It wasn't Pajama Boy, was it? ROFL!!

Gratz Nix. What kinda training are you planning on giving?

At the moment I teach/train basic sciencey stuff but there is not a huge call for that. There will come a time when I will have to be caring for my wife 24/7 and I wont be able to leave home for extended periods, so I looking to start some sort of on-line training/tutoring company.

Noodle! Noodle! Noodle! I did not but I am going to go in search of it immediately! Was there a release date? Are you going to reread any of the others before it comes out! I'm PSYCHED!!

Edit ok I found it. He has a gun? Harry has a gun? He always had one, didn't he? But it was for goons and such. *sails off into dreamland over very tall wizards

I just finished Ghost Story and Cold Days Man he is productive L8Y

*hugs bar*

Sorry, but not up to catching up on what's happening. Tired, and tired... Mentally. :(

Any big news or plans for the holiday period?

*cuddles kamap*
Not sure what happened, but hope things are okay.

And here's another not so exciting episode of Cyrax at work.. :badteeth:

Last day of the week fortunately. Since he's not online yet i suspect one of my collegues is coming this way, so most likely i won't be alone all day. Although with him i would rather be. At least one of the developers made a delivery yesterday, so i could do something useful (and with which i'm already done).

Feeling tired. We had a little tournament yesterday at the club. Got put into the toughest group which is great. Got to play versus some people that are better than me. Luckily i had a good partner and we won all matches! Last one was close though. We were ahead by 4 points and out of nowhere my partner makes 4 errors in a row (which is rare for him as he's really good). Then for the winning point there's discussion whether it was on or over the line. Ref didn't see it either. So we decide to do the point again. I smash it...and it's pretty much on the exact same spot as before. Right on the line, but this time it was clear it hit the line so we won by one point difference. :alright:

Today I lost my balance on an escalator, and fell down the stairs for about two hours.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High