Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

What's wrong with teaching kids they can trust strange men in RVs? I'm missing something super obvious here, aren't i? ;)

How are you, Loz? Hanging in there?

Adventure Time is godly. You take that back Goldfalse!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Hi GT
I'm hanging in there! Last week's night shift was brutal but I have had a sleep today and I have tomorrow off. Woot! That will give me a chance to do some laundry, get back into my exercise regime and also locate the white charger, which went missing a few days ago. Where is that horse?
We had meatballs in the DFAC today, they were unusually good which the cook attributed to an entirely new source of meat. Yay!

BPC, I never said a word against Adventure Time, only that my 7 year old didn't like it, which is not a bad thing. It's a bit too grown up for him even though they show it during kids programming times. So take it down a notch, sweetie, or I will be forced to slap you out of it. ;)

Loz, I still think you are basically Jack Bauer. "A new kind of meat" sounds rather frightening, so you are even braver than I thought! And don't lose the white charger! She'll come if you offer her sugar. ;)

So I'm on vacation till the 2nd!
Cheers!

:D

My Son and his Daughter (6) Love Adventure time and watch it together.
It's got subtexts for adults but not like in old cartoons - Meh I'm not a fan but you can only watch spongebob so much.

Should we tie him down for you?

Its Adventure time come on grab your friends, we'll go to very distant lands! With jake the dog and finn the human something something never ends! Its adventure time!

Its Adventure time come on grab your friends, we'll go to very distant lands! With jake the dog and finn the human something something never ends! Its adventure time!

*grabs BPC, gets him in a tight squeeze and starts vigorously ruffling his hair

Anyone else watch some Indiana Jones movies today? I love these types of movies, especially the times where you hit a tiny lever and across the room an enormous stone door starts opening. The people at Dodge can't even get my minivan door opening and shutting correctly, yet a 10,000 lb stone door or ceiling with spikes can be manipulated by a tiny lever built a 1,000 years ago left out in the elements with no maintenance and still works fantastically...

So I have an extra trap door ceiling with a bunch of spikes if you need to borrow it for BPC.

Anyone else watch some Indiana Jones movies today? I love these types of movies, especially the times where you hit a tiny lever and across the room an enormous stone door starts opening. The people at Dodge can't even get my minivan door opening and shutting correctly, yet a 10,000 lb stone door or ceiling with spikes can be manipulated by a tiny lever built a 1,000 years ago left out in the elements with no maintenance and still works fantastically...

So I have an extra trap door ceiling with a bunch of spikes if you need to borrow it for BPC.

Excellent, franklin! Finally a useful contribution around here! Tiny levers solve all problems and never break!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High