Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Gratz Nix. What kinda training are you planning on giving?

At work now and it seems like all my collegues have abandoned me. Trying to pass the time till i can go home as i'm waiting for the developers to deliver and i haven't heard a single thing of them. At least i'm almost halfway there.

So basically you are twidling thumbs and getting paid for it?

Gratz to nix!

Crazy festive week with to many parties comming up, not looking forward to it and feeling a bit down (people who read the DooL know why) we will get asked about kids these comming fests and we will have to lie cause we don't want the whole freaking family to know.

That's one way of putting it. I see it more like throwing my life away, but i guess that's more of a glass half full/empty kind of discussion.

Yes, if you don't want people to know you should really tell us about it on the interwebs. Good thinking. ^^
Anyway i hope things turn out for the best for the two of you.

Just saw this funny vid. Hope you guys like it too.

[YOUTUBE]watch?v=2kjoUjOHjPI[/YOUTUBE]

I didn't say people to know, I said family to know and I'm pretty certain I have no family on here and if I have they don't know its me.

If we tell family, they'll all try to be supportive and come with things like have you tried this, or that and why not do this and that.

We don't want that at all, we just want to be left alone about it and do it our way and figure it out ourselves, its something private no one else has a say in.

I can tell here, cause I know you guys and girls wont do those things and if you do it will be with a jest, you'll be supportive and let me vent but you wont tell me what to do.
If you all do get really annoying I can just never visit this forum ever again and wont have to deal with it anymore, with family that is not such an easy option.

Kamap, I totally get it. When I had a miscarriage, my MIL said "well, no life can be filled with only good things." She meant well but you can imagine how that felt. "You just lost a baby, too bad, get over it, you think you're so special that bad stuff won't happen to you?" She didn't mean it that way but that's how it came across. And being around pregnant women was beyond torture. And all the "support" really does make you ill.

My heart breaks for your wife and I think you deserve a medal for being such a great husband. And I have faith that you'll have kids somehow.

Breakfast???! I've already had breakfast and lunch. On the other hand why not have 2 breakfasts in 1 day. Thank you. :yes:

P.S. If i get fat i'll blame you. ;)

You don't happen to be Irish by any chance, do you? :wink:

I like to eat light and since i've never had it before i'll take the beautiful Irish colleen.

That's allright. I'm good in unwrapping, we're in the right season for unwrapping presents and it's part of the fun. :nod: So keep sending over the presents!

Some totally unrelated news: I just got a haircut. Wasn't really needed yet, but at least i'm now presentable for xmas dinner. Otherwise i'm sure my mom would make a comment about it being long(ish). And since my brother is bringing over his new GF i suppose it couldn't hurt to make a decent impression.

Kamap, I totally get it. When I had a miscarriage, my MIL said "well, no life can be filled with only good things." She meant well but you can imagine how that felt. "You just lost a baby, too bad, get over it, you think you're so special that bad stuff won't happen to you?" She didn't mean it that way but that's how it came across. And being around pregnant women was beyond torture. And all the "support" really does make you ill.

My heart breaks for your wife and I think you deserve a medal for being such a great husband. And I have faith that you'll have kids somehow.

Hugs!!!!!!

Speaking of unwrapping. I just bought my gf the third installment of that (way too) popular series of Twilight movies as a gift. :)

Nice Christmas Jammies video. My wife has annoying cousins and I could see them doing something like that, too. They sent out a Christmas letter that talked about their year, in which they went on 5 or 6 vacations, all the while they complain to our side of the family about how broke they are. And our side of the family went on a total of 0 vacations because we actually do not have money. Damn uppity people from the northwest/west coast.

That is kind of a silly question. You really need the concentration of C at t=0 and the concentration of c at t=20. Then the average rate would be [Ct=20]-[Ct=0]/20-0. I am going to assume for the purpose of this example that c=0 at t=0 and C=1 at t=20. therefore rate = 1/20 [C].s-1

lets all punch Vi's parents in the face ....

Let's not. Violence doesn't solve anything, you should know that.
They're a bunch of sad old people now, and they got what they invested in - a daughter who doesn't want to share anything with them, who keeps them out of their lives, and who doesn't want them to visit her, ever again.

It's my ordeal, let me deal with it.

I could have taken up studies later in life, but when you believe you're not smart enough you don't, so I didn't.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High