Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

He looks like a walrus, so if he is female, he's hiding it awfully well.

OK. My parents are coming to stay with me in exactly one week. I am starting my nervous breakdown today. I am just going to go over there, into a nice warm corner of the bar where kestegs used to sit, and shake uncontrollably, and bite my nails, and try not to throw up. Cyrax, thank you for the buckets, will you carry me off if I faint? Because I'm feeling rather faint.

DJ, straight up Sauza tequila in a sippy cup, please, don't want to spill.

I was going to say, if it makes you feel like that, why do you let them come over at all?

But you have children and I guess that makes it different.
And also it would be pretty rich coming from me saying things like that when I've not solved my own issue yet.

He looks like a walrus, so if he is female, he's hiding it awfully well.

OK. My parents are coming to stay with me in exactly one week. I am starting my nervous breakdown today. I am just going to go over there, into a nice warm corner of the bar where kestegs used to sit, and shake uncontrollably, and bite my nails, and try not to throw up. Cyrax, thank you for the buckets, will you carry me off if I faint? Because I'm feeling rather faint.

DJ, straight up Sauza tequila in a sippy cup, please, don't want to spill.

8HxhyOOAGG-4.png

It is a shame we cannot view how many posts people have in the bar any more, I think I might be in a far second

edit: well I do have 5% of the posts in the bar, which is not too bad :p

booked in for my next tattoo in two weeks. and its cheaper than I thought so im super excited. although it does involve being inked on my sternum which I imagine will hurt

It is a shame we cannot view how many posts people have in the bar any more, I think I might be in a far second

edit: well I do have 5% of the posts in the bar, which is not too bad :p
Anyone but me remember the last few crashes and versions of the bar?

A place like this is dedicated to us all showing up one day in the future with a post count of 1
:D
Just for those that don't know.

I'm drinking hard next Time.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High