Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Take it! We want your head. Oh, and you can bring the rest of your body too if you insist.

Like I said it is very tempting. I think I might do the interview and see what happens from there. I have no idea who the company is, or what the role is, just that it is in The Netherlands working for an Oil and Gas Company (I am kind of assuming that it is Royal Dutch Shell)

How many bottles of Listerine do you have to drink to get your teeth clean? I just finished my third, and they're just getting blurry.

How many bottles of Listerine do you have to drink to get your teeth clean? I just finished my third, and they're just getting blurry.

I think 10 is the magic number

You should try bourbon instead. It does wonders!

They going to fly you out there cakes?

yep if I took the job they'd relocate me. Also looking at a FIFO job to Turkmenistan (35 days on, 35 days off) :p

*wine please*

I am really annoyed by the DWDT nerf for POE. My char will most likely die horribly a thousand times after it.
Tried to do some maps tonight and level a DWDT gem to where I can use the skill gem I only have one of, but got distracted now. So I'll just see if it's still possible to do maps tomorrow solo. Will probably rather be dock runs to level gems. Not a happy Moar right now. :(

*refill please*

*blows up claw machine*

*cuddly plushie Diablo*

With Girls Gone Wild bankrupt, wild girls no longer have a home. Many of them will be put down. Please. Adopt a wild girl. Before she's gone.

With Girls Gone Wild bankrupt, wild girls no longer have a home. Many of them will be put down. Please. Adopt a wild girl. Before she's gone.

Sign me up!! I hope they understand that I can't afford clothing for them :(

Am I purple again?

Edit: blast!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High