Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

I think a goat would do more than $50 worth of damage in a weekend, so it would be a wash. I did also buy a blueberry babka that I didn't know had dairy, so I got to be a fainting damsel in distress and hubby had to make dinner. So a win for me!

How about Mother's Day? Do you celebrate that where you live? We have it in May here in the US and before I became a mother, it made me physically ill. "My mother is my best friend." "I can't imagine life without you, Mom!" "You've always been there for me." How about - "you absolutely ruined my childhood and tried your very, very hardest to destroy my adulthood too" - let's see Hallmark make a card out of THAT.

She is behaving now because she has a grandchild. But they are both slipping a bit. They insult my husband, say that the music he does isn't "real music" because it's not all by dead 19th century guys - everyone knows that no worthwhile music has been written in the last, oh, 120 years, right? ;) They are coming to visit us for Thanksgiving and hubby has made it clear that he won't tolerate anything, so that should be fun. Expect to find me hiding in the basement and frantically spamming on here to get away from the crazy.

Ah. Aye, mothers day is a big thing. For her it works like this:
She hates it because it's commercial. And she claims every day must be mothers day!
Then she is insulted we don't pay enough attention to her.

Same with grandchildren. Me and my sister will remain childless. From a young age on she's told us we must not get children, and that if we did, we'd not have to expect her to babysit!
Now she's the only one in the family with no grandchildren, so she's angry with us now for not having any children.
Etc.

We should make a Mothers Day card with dark clouds on it.

But I'd have to go out and catch these spiders! And I have horrible arachnophobia. I could buy them from a pet store, but what if he missed one ?

My ex took up micro (or macro?) photography and favoured spiders as his subject. Is the last thing you want to see, all details up close. Yuck.

Ooh, would love to see some of those photos!

Also, great advice from kamap! It'll be sure to work!

I'm in a rut. I have been for a while, but since I'm on holidays, I don't have to work and can think about it, and where I'm heading. Not sure how to get out of it, considering I have to work...

Ooh, would love to see some of those photos!

Also, great advice from kamap! It'll be sure to work!

I'm in a rut. I have been for a while, but since I'm on holidays, I don't have to work and can think about it, and where I'm heading. Not sure how to get out of it, considering I have to work...

You can join me in my rut! We can be rut buddies!

That's how I cured myself of my Southern Comfort addiction.

Uh, I'm already past Southern Comfort, I had 4 double shots within an hour one time, and after that the smell of it doesn't do so well for me.

That's how I cured myself of my Southern Comfort addiction.

you monster!

Southern Comfort is the greatest thing known to man!

I think feeling like you are in a rut is a normal part if adulthood, to be honest. In a way it's a good thing, since most of the excitement around is bad. And that's why people have hobbies, bc work sucks.

Anyone here seen the movie "The road to nowhere?" I haven't but some friends have. It's about how our education system gives kids false expectations by over preparing them for the real world. You get so pumped up by school and "you can do anything!" tripe and you get in the real world and do data entry. Or name tags.

Hence the SoCo although Sauza tequila is better ...

Can't say that I have seen it. I don't think that I was given overly high expectations, but I did expect more from uni. Getting an average paying job after doing three years of uni was a surprise. I dunno; just when I've taken holiday and have time to consider it, I do wonder where I'm going. :/

*loves Lindsey Stirling*
She's done some amazing covers, game themes, and originals.

[youtube]-onQcF95pfs[/youtube]

My poor boss is having vision problems so I spent the morning typing emails for her. This basically makes me Siri.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High