Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

I love you guys. I post a weird farm tableau that clearly was influenced by the wacky tobacky, and the Aussies get naked. Lol.

Aussies never need an excuse to get naked. But, an excuse doesn't hurt either. Having a barbeque? Here, take your shirt off! Would you like sauce with that hotdog?

Oh, and:

*cuddles bar*

I'm affected by alcohol, relaxed, in pain, tired, comfortable, lost, and hopeful. I'm also sad, confused, unsure, unfulfilled, competent, willful. Seriously, why do I have to feel all these and more at the same time. :/

Take a nailgun and shoot your foot, the only 2 things you'll be feeling are pain and confussion.
Pain because there is a freaking nail in your foot.
Confussion cause why the hell would you should yourself in the foot with a nailgun.

You missed your calling - you should have been a therapist. Best advice ever. Now charge him $200 for shooting himself in the foot.

The problem is that the board of therapists doesn't really think its a good idea for people to shoot themselves in the feet, it would solve so many problems and they would all be out of a job. So I was barred from ever becomming a doctor or therapist or something similar.
I do have the doctor's way of writing down to a T though.

What do they know, bunch of quacks. From now on I will visit Dr K whenever I'm confused. I may run out of feet tho. I get confused at least more than twice.

Hammer and toes or fingers works aswell.
Remember though, you'll still be confused, you'll be confused about something else enterily different though, you'll also be in pain.
I also have a waiver you'll have to sign that I'm not layable for any damage you to to yourself.

Some of the voices in my head tend to agree with kegs on this, I on the other hand think that nothing good can come of you listening to kestegs.

Argh, so many voices here!

My unfortunate co-worker has had his surgery last week. That itself went fine. Yet, somehow the day he got home, he fell out of his wheelchair :doh:. So just to be sure they brought him back for a check-up. Turned out fine, no damage done.

As for work it was another 'interesting' day. At least the project manager is finally getting nervous. Other peeps still seemed unaffected by the growing urgency.
Also had to ask a collegue for the third time when he was gonna do something. His answer was that he thought he might get it done by the end of today. Reading between the lines it was: "I'm gonna start on it now as i haven't done anything this last week."

Could use some more weekend already.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High