Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

That's it. Despite PoE having some good features i'm pretty much done with it. Can't understand why people keep saying online gaming is the future. I have a good internet connection, but it seems like the servers can't handle things. Whenever the screen gets crowded or some monsters which are graphic heavy it lags behind often causing death. And what to think of cyclone, which is basically whirlwind. Using that skill i lag about 90% of the time there's combat.

Maybe i'll pop in every once in a while, but for now i'm returning to my D2 ways. From what i recall there's a necro already waiting way too long for me to finish him. So Baal you better watch out, i'm coming for you!

Also a bit sad since this is the last day of my 3 week holiday. Tomorrow back to work. Will be rough since i'll have to get out of bed almost 5 hrs earlier than during the holiday (yeah i sleep in late).

And happy birthday Thy! :balloons: You must be like 18 now? :D

Happy Bday Thy! :balloons:

Yes, it's me, wm. How are you and your family doing?

I agree with Lozy. It was great fun to see them getting humiliated. Hope City gets humiliated next match though. I don't care for either of them.

*wine please*

*cuddles bar*

I've given up on getting PoE to even work. My desktop's graphics card is too old, but my new laptop couldn't load that massive 3 gig file. It kept crashing on various items and takes so long to load that it just isn't worth it. They need to make it easier to access their product as I don't think any of that should fall under the "my problem" category.

Water Moon, I was slinging pastries when I first popped in here a few months ago and folks thought I was you!

*serves birthday cake to Thy and bar

I agree with Moar, although I don't really agree with her! :nod:

*cuddles bottle of vintage port*

Just found out that I can watch Rock in Rio online (and surprise - it's legit, no copyright infringiment, since it's broadcasted by the rights owner, but no, you can't download it and save on youtube...).

Link: http://g1.globo.com/musica/rock-in-rio/2013/cobertura/

Globo stands for globo tv (rights owner). If you click on the cogwheel you can change the quality ("Baixa" = low. "Média" = Medium. "Alta" = High).

Now: Kiara Rocks (What is that? - Looks like a local - brazilian - band, they're singing in portuguese)
2 hours from now: Slayer
3 1/2 - 4 hours from now - or at Breaking Bad time plus 10 min :) : Avenged Sevenfold
5 1/2 hours from now - or one hour after the end of Breaking bad: Iron Maiden

50 minutes from now - On a secondary stage Sepultura will be on this channel with a brazilian popular musician (if you have any remote curiosity on how it is sepultura playing brazilian music and what's gonna happen...): http://multishow.globo.com/Rock-In-Rio-2013/Ao-Vivo/

If you want any translations or time conversions... Just tell me the time zone.

So who else is super excited for Breaking Bad tonight?!

I use Breaking Bad as a way to count time :)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High