Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

I didn't like Trine 2. But "indie" games, are not my thing. So...

I'll just leave.

lol. I wouldn't say indie games are my thing, either, but some are very good (Binding of Isaac), and sometimes the humble bundle has one of those games.

lol. I wouldn't say indie games are my thing, either, but some are very good (Binding of Isaac), and sometimes the humble bundle has one of those games.

Lies Indie games are definitely your thing.

moar? is that you? and erics too! how nice. I can see everyone is spamming happliy through here...

I do hope everyone is doing well, and while I'm out of cookies at the moment I have a surfit of apples and a nice fresh apple crisp ( <-- think pie with strudel instead of crusts)

WM!!! Apple crisp sounds lovely!

I only played trine2 for like an hour and couldn't get in to it, might try it again at some point.

Up to NG+5 now, gotta try and pass pharphis tomorrow.

ahh, kegs! you're all green *looks at profile* hmm I have been away way to long...

now, to important things, do you want that straight and warm or ala mode?

Hello W_M! It's been a while! Great to see some more returnees. How is life?

I think I found a new guitar. I'm getting tired of changing tunings back and forth again, and found a shop (unfortunately[?], they're shutting down the shop, and have to get rid of everything in stock, so good discounts.
Played one in the price range, and it just sounded too... heavy - over bass. Tried another which was solid mahogany, more expensive, but immediately knew it sounded better. It's expensive, but... I don't think I'll get it any cheaper, and I like it.

I played a bit of guitar for the first time in a long time. The boy is learning to play so I attempted to impart some knowledge on him.

Goodnight, bar. I'm ready for bed after a long day topping off a long work week. It was a really good week and very fulfilling, but still tiring.

moar? is that you? and erics too! how nice. I can see everyone is spamming happliy through here...

I do hope everyone is doing well, and while I'm out of cookies at the moment I have a surfit of apples and a nice fresh apple crisp ( <-- think pie with strudel instead of crusts)

Hey WM, welcome back it has been a while.

HOLY CRAP it's a watermoon. You were my first role in mafia!

That sounds kind of creepy.

Now it's time for a D3 marathon, only to be interrupted by the occasional League of Legends game and beer run!

Now it's time for a D3 marathon, only to be interrupted by the occasional League of Legends game and beer run!

sounds like fun.

Maybe I should play on the EU server with you :p

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High