Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

That's the age of the elder daughter, so I am literally old enough to be your father.

I work with a few people who are old enough to be my father . mother. Always kind of amusing.

That's when you really start feeling old. Fortunately I'm only old enough to be my own kid's father.

That's when you really start feeling old. Fortunately I'm only old enough to be my own kid's father.

Your old enough to be the father of time

You better believe it, now get off my damn lawn!

Up NG+3 in rogue legacy now, and the bump from 2 to 3 was much easier. I also completed all achievements, u mad pharphis bro?

You better believe it, now get off my damn lawn!

Up NG+3 in rogue legacy now, and the bump from 2 to 3 was much easier. I also completed all achievements, u mad pharphis bro?
I'm only slightly mad. I never found 3-4 armor items, and it's too annoying to try to find them since everything kills me too quickly, now

I'm only slightly mad. I never found 3-4 armor items, and it's too annoying to try to find them since everything kills me too quickly, now

Yea, I was pretty surprised you couldn't find them all and I did.

Pretty sure I'm done working for today, weekend dew please!

know-any-chemistry-jokes-i-do-but-there-boron.jpg

*serves weekend Dew

Now to finish making up things for my first draft of a tax memo....

*serves wine

*serves sangria

Hey kegs, is Trine 2 any fun? It looks kinda neat but I'm not sure if I feel like DLing it. Got it with other stuff from the humble bundle

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High