Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Yea, he was kinda confusing about it though.

I beat rogue legacy +1 today. I wasn't really paying attention and went in as a stupid dwarf and ended up winning easily. Started NG +2 and it's stupidly difficult.

Yeah sorry for confusion. I have to work four weeks of notice.
Yea, everything is tier 3.

6 is pretty crazy. What's your favorite class?

Rogue legacy confuses me......

Okay, seriously, let's not go down that road. I just had to write it:p

I have to be up in four hours so I am just not going to sleep, but that is putting me in a really weird and really bad state of mind. I don't like it. Can't avoid it, if I miss this thing at 8:00 I will be in the deep ****. I have hydrocodone, though, so if something does try to happen I will just take a pill and knock myself out.

Something else to try for the not able to sleep pancake or man.

Put your bed close to a concrete wall the headside facing away from the wall, stand on your bed, run towards the wall head first, make sure you hit the wall hard enough, if done right, you should bounce back from the wall and topple backwards onto your pillow. I can't stress how important it is to hit the wall hard enough.

Mrs. Kitteh?
How's it going (apart from busy!)? You should still spam with us, but good to see you again.

*gives pattings and milk*

Something else to try for the not able to sleep pancake or man.

Put your bed close to a concrete wall the headside facing away from the wall, stand on your bed, run towards the wall head first, make sure you hit the wall hard enough, if done right, you should bounce back from the wall and topple backwards onto your pillow. I can't stress how important it is to hit the wall hard enough.

kamap, do you mean something like this?

[YOUTUBE]PdBvBtdbQpw[/YOUTUBE]

Skjolde, nice! Iphones rock. Although I think Siri is trying to get me to cheat on my husband now. I told it to add "playdate with Jake" to my calendar, Jake being a friend of my kid's, and it added "date with Jake." I hope Jake is cute.

Kitteh, good to see you around!

Drinks for everyone!

*hugs entire bar
*slugs back sangria

Hey, where's my sangria? DJ you are letting me down here!

I read that as "sorry, I haven't pooped much..." which is more that I really wanted to know

That is more than I really want you to know^^

I once won a bingo competition (pool side) on a holiday, my choice was a large jug of coke or sangria. I took the coke - my parents were not pleased :badteeth:

Max crit gear (except I like 4 extra jumps, too) and whatever build it is that has high crit chance. Assassin?

Interesting. Crit and spells are the last things I have to upgrade. I imagine you must crit most of the time?

I usually use hokage, paladin, or barbarian. Or spelunker.

Yeah sorry for confusion. I have to work four weeks of notice.

Rogue legacy confuses me......

What confuses you?

Hokage is great until you max crit chance stuff. Then assassin becomes the best, or perhaps the mage that gains mp when doing dmg. Combine that with the fire circle and it means you destroy bosses at a safe distance

Makes sense. Fire circle is pretty awesome if you can maintain it.

Game is damn addictive, that's for sure.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High