Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Do people just do that? Why you quit cakes? Why?

Well I just did, got pretty fed up with a number of things so now I am unemployed :p (well I am in 4 weeks time anyway)

Either way you'd be unemployed. His way seems simpler.

D3 is way better than when you left, but it'll be making even more dramatic changes in the next 6 months for sure.

Well I just did, got pretty fed up with a number of things so now I am unemployed :p (well I am in 4 weeks time anyway)

Spur of the moment or do you have a plan? You seem like a guy with a plan. Or.. You seem to have a plan.

EDIT: Thinking about doing a Archon Wizard. Hmm

Archon is highly effective, yet can be a bit boring.

Jcakes' plan is to mooch off of his sugar mama.

Any end game build based on Arcane Orb?

Forgot how cool the animation was!

The first PL100 HC actually used arcane orb. No idea what else, it's probably about the same as most builds.

Ah okay. I actually have a level 60 Wizard, but thought it would be better to start with a new one, just to get in the swing of things.

Spur of the moment or do you have a plan? You seem like a guy with a plan. Or.. You seem to have a plan.

EDIT: Thinking about doing a Archon Wizard. Hmm

I normally have a plan, this time not so much. I actually handed in my resignation to see what their reaction was. Time to start working out what to do :p

Archon is highly effective, yet can be a bit boring.

Jcakes' plan is to mooch off of his sugar mama.

For the short term, we'll be able to survive on her income.

I would do that if I thought I could afford it.

Yeah we can afford it for the time being, and it was the moral of it. I might try and explain later the shear stupidity of this whole scenario ......

Yea, he was kinda confusing about it though.

I beat rogue legacy +1 today. I wasn't really paying attention and went in as a stupid dwarf and ended up winning easily. Started NG +2 and it's stupidly difficult.

I beat rogue legacy +1 today. I wasn't really paying attention and went in as a stupid dwarf and ended up winning easily. Started NG +2 and it's stupidly difficult.
I'm on +6 and it's way too hard lol.

Oh, right, +2 onward has the tier 3 enemies as defaults, right? :/
They scale with dmg/hp for every NG+ and I hate it. Everything for me is lvl 600+ iirc

Max crit gear (except I like 4 extra jumps, too) and whatever build it is that has high crit chance. Assassin?

Yeah sorry for confusion. I have to work four weeks of notice.
Yea, everything is tier 3.

6 is pretty crazy. What's your favorite class?

Rogue legacy confuses me......

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High