Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

DJ should you be serving in your condition?

That stinks ... get it looked at! Skin stuff is miserable.

Moar I totally commiserate. Frequently my husband will pull out a mystery package wrapped in foil and I'll shriek "NO! DON'T EAT THAT! IT'S REALLY OLD!" At which point he asks the inevitable question ... then why is it in the fridge, woman??? Ummm ... because I hate throwing out food?

*drinks sangria
*offers aloe gel to dj

And then you answer "Because you forgot to throw it out!" Logical answer for me. ;)

*more wine please*

Tried to play POE today but headache and tense shoulders didn't allow for more than 30-40 mins. Complained enough about it though to get a nice back rub and some snuggling out of it. Not unhappy. :)

*cuddles bar*

*notes down to call the doc tomorrow......*

I hate funerals and the social pressure that goes with them. I don't want to go to a public griefing session just because that's what you are supposed to do. I will not go tomorrow and people can hate me for that if they wish. I will grief my way.

*more wine please*

*cuddles bar*

I can understand that. I've been to funerals that I loved and funerals that were awful.

*serves wine

When I die, I want a good party instead of a funeral. Celebrate life instead of death! Probably have to write that down in a last will thingy to get it done though.

*another glass of wine please*

Already past bed time, but I have the week off, so not feeling that bad. ;)

*cuddles bar*

When one door closes, another one opens. Also, you can open the closed door. That's how doors work. How is it you know so little about doors?

When I die, I want a good party instead of a funeral. Celebrate life instead of death! Probably have to write that down in a last will thingy to get it done though.

*cuddles bar*

Isn't that what the reception afterwards is?

Lol. You fail at knowing the difference between AD and BC.

Cyrax: add kestegs, I meant to add you but forgot, and now I forgot your name.

You fail at reading. I said that he(nix) meant 1983ad not 1983bc (when you were born)

*serves wine.

I'm pretty sure I have scabies. Going to the doc tomorrow to get medication for it. Never staying in a cheap motel in the south again.

*serves Dew

*serves sangria

I learned the 'never stay at a cheap motel' rule a couple years back. Worst night ever.

The extra 30-40 bucks for a better hotel is totally worth it. A great night sleep in a comfy bed, and access to a have decent shower is pretty awesome. (Also better internet)

*cuddles bar*

Yea, pretty much that.

When one door closes, another one opens. Also, you can open the closed door. That's how doors work. How is it you know so little about doors?
Lol.
Isn't that what the reception afterwards is?

I didn't mean to quote this.

You fail at reading. I said that he(nix) meant 1983ad not 1983bc (when you were born)

No, you didn't. Nice try though.

Oh man! All of Peep Show is on Netflix. Looks like I'm gonna be up late!

Wuzzat?

British TV show. Pretty good, all though I'm only a couple series in.

I needed a new comedy, because I'm just so tired of work. I can't wait to go back to school, so much more fun. This working thing is just constantly depressing.

Noodle I think kestegs door does work a little different then most doors do.

I also want a party for funeral, they will have to play and sing along with, always look on the bright side of life, from monty python.

Good luck with it dj, get better soon.

It has been a while since the bar has been burned it hasn't happened since the no pants shart kick from lozy.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High