Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Got a new mouse today (for the pc, not the animal). The old one was really annoying at times. Just clicking once was often seen by the mouse as doubleclicking. Not funny when you're ingame trying to pick something up and immediately drop it again. And picture that happening 3 or 4 times in a row. So new mouse should equal more fun.

PoE was slightly disappointing yesterday. I was hoping to get some teamplay with one of my witches, but lots of games with just 1 player and others where there's more than 1 person, but they're not really playing together. Maybe i was just unlucky. Will hopefully try some more this evening.

Going home today was no picknick. Had a meeting that went a little late. This meant me hitting the heavy traffic i usually am just ahead off. Got really frustrated with all the idiots on the road. Won't get into too much detail, but there was one guy with his 2 children that just walked in front of my car when i had a green light. I mean, it's bad enough that you do such a thing, but doing it with you 2 little children (they were like 7 or 8). C'mon!
If i had it my way there would be so many licenses revoked that traffic jams would suddenly be non-existent. Now i know why Dry prefers his public transportation.

Oh well, at least i'm home again and one day closer to my holiday.

yo, Cyrax, add me ingame. You can also add people by account names, so add pharphis.

I was trying to post that in the poe thread but my tapatalk literally broke (and I can't close/restart it w/o battery resetting my phone) while I was trying to post that yesterday.

My account name is Rhoanna. Might be playing tonight from 9-11. Hubby's gonna watch a football match. :)

*wine please*

Great late summer weather here, so we'll be BBQing in about 30 mins. Looking forward to that. Some more cleaning after that though. Not looking forward to that.

*cuddles bar*

A pin guin. I think you english bedwetting types with a father that smells of elderberries and a mother thats a hamster pronounce it pen guin or something similarly silly. Now go fetch it or I shall fart in your general direction and taunt you a second time!

A penguin? Do you Belgians really cook penguins? Where do you get them? Do you sneak off to the aquarium wearing Hamburglar outfits and big nets and then stuff them with truffles?

Mmmmm .... truffle stuffed penguin ....

*hears "fetchez la vache!" in the distance

RUN AWAY!

A penguin? Do you Belgians really cook penguins? Where do you get them? Do you sneak off to the aquarium wearing Hamburglar outfits and big nets and then stuff them with truffles?

Mmmmm .... truffle stuffed penguin ....

*hears "fetchez la vache!" in the distance

RUN AWAY!

Nah, he means our beloved Zokar. He volunteered to be our monday night BBQ. Sadly he has disappeared for the time being, so the BBQs are pending til his reappearance. We found out that Lozy didn't taste that well BBQed....

*cuddles Lozy*

He's talking about 1983 AD not BC

You beat me to it :(

also never apologise for the old joke, it (unlike stegs) never gets old!

A what guin?

Lol. You fail at knowing the difference between AD and BC.

Cyrax: add kestegs, I meant to add you but forgot, and now I forgot your name.

Maybe he meant AC DC? :p

How can you forget what you don't know? My PoE name isn't the same as my forumname here (was already taken) and i thought that somewhere the PoE thread mentioned adding chars rather then loginnames so i mentioned my 2 witches' names there.

Will be doing some ironing to get that out of the way, than most likely some PoE. Send my brother and a friend of ours who both liked D2 (and 3 i think) a mail telling them they should at least try it out. Maybe they'll decide they like it too.

Maybe he meant AC DC? :p

How can you forget what you don't know? My PoE name isn't the same as my forumname here (was already taken) and i thought that somewhere the PoE thread mentioned adding chars rather then loginnames so i mentioned my 2 witches' names there.

Will be doing some ironing to get that out of the way, than most likely some PoE. Send my brother and a friend of ours who both liked D2 (and 3 i think) a mail telling them they should at least try it out. Maybe they'll decide they like it too.

The two witches' names?
I so hope they are Nanny Ogg and Granny Weatherwax.

But they're probably not.

I have a splitting headache. I know how I got it. I know it will go away. But I wish that was now already. Also because I need to do a lot of thinking - real, serious thinking, not the Winnie-the-Pooh kind.

Vivi - you have drunk too much scumble, that's your problem! Now you need to start singing about hedgehog.

Vivi - you have drunk too much scumble, that's your problem! Now you need to start singing about hedgehog.

I don't drink alcohol, ever, at all.
However, my singing probably doesn't sound very much different from Nanny Ogg's. And because my English is very poor I read Discworld in Dutch*) so I can give you a Dutch performance of it, if you provide the banjo.

*) Yes, of course it is to be prefered to read it in English and how I wish! But what's the point if you not only miss nearly all the clever jokes but also the plot?

I just cleaned out my freezer and fridge. 6 plastic bags with food that went to the garbage bin. I just seem to throw stuff in there and never take it out and use it. Freaking embarassing. So much good food going to waste. :(

*wine please* I won't waste wine. Evar!

*cuddles bar*

I prefer to read books in the author's natural tongue if I can understand it. Only works for german, english and norwegian though. ;)

*serves wine

*cuddles Moar

I seem to have caught a skin infection at a motel 6. I have itchy red bumps all over my arms and legs.

*serves Dew

DJ should you be serving in your condition?

That stinks ... get it looked at! Skin stuff is miserable.

Moar I totally commiserate. Frequently my husband will pull out a mystery package wrapped in foil and I'll shriek "NO! DON'T EAT THAT! IT'S REALLY OLD!" At which point he asks the inevitable question ... then why is it in the fridge, woman??? Ummm ... because I hate throwing out food?

*drinks sangria
*offers aloe gel to dj

It might be chigger bites, get it looked at.
Something that always helps is indeed aloe vera cream or an anty itch cream with hydrocortizone. Applying cold or heat on the itchy skin also helps so a good cold or warm bath might help, depending on what works best for the itch.

Offcourse it can be a various number of other things aswell.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High