Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

I was quite pleased with the Hobbit movie, but then again I hated the book. I've read LoTR a dozen times, but I couldn't plough my way there the Hobbit.

My first attempt at reading the Hobbit was in '79, I tried again in '83 but gave up and went straight onto LoTR. On another topic, I've given up on the D3 forum here. The constant whining has done me in.

My first attempt at reading the Hobbit was in '79, I tried again in '83 but gave up and went straight onto LoTR. On another topic, I've given up on the D3 forum here. The constant whining has done me in.

Hehe, I was born in '83.

The D3 forum was greeting somewhat decent before this new news, but I haven't checked it lately. I'm not surprised.

kestegs said:
That felt much less awkward, thanks!

My power went out. During prime gaming time. Unimpressedstegs is unimpressed.
No problem.
Are you as unimpressed as this cat?

Goldtru said:
Can I break up the cuddling for a second to complain vigorously about something completely random? I am SO MAD at Peter Jackson for the Hobbit. After years and years of "will he - won't he" and lawsuits and Guillermo del Toro, he FINALLY comes out with something that you cannot take the kiddies to! Hobbit should be a happy, playful romp with magical creatures and a dragon, no more than 2 hours long. Splitting up a book that I can't finish as an adult out of boredom into 3 movies is insane. Didn't he already do that? And wasn't it widely acclaimed as totally awesome and better than the book? So WHY DO IT AGAIN? Just because he has all these pretty toys and this great studio doesn't mean he HAS to use it.
I agree. I read the book, and the book was fine, but it is only worth one movie. To extend it into a trilogy, when it was never meant to be that long is stupid. There isn't enough content/story to lengthen into multiple movies without drawing things out way too much.

*cuddles goldtru*

Moar said:
*nukes bar*

Bad mood.

*wine please*

*no cuddles*

:(
*decontaminates bar*
*serves wine*
*offers cuddles when ready*

I had a good day today. Met on site (closer than travelling to work,) but met there at 7am when work starts. Although it was a much longer day than normal (no hour long drive to and from site from the depot,) it went quickly, and I got home earlier. That said, my legs are sore. I am not exaggerating when I say that I was probably walking for over 7 hours today.

It was tastier then it sounds!
I agree on the sillyness of spreading the hobbit over 3 movies, 1 would suffice.

The draft of the second of four assignment I require to finish the course is in. The end is in sight!

I'll have 3 big bbq's, a pan, an empty 0.5l beer can, honey, olive oil, spices, brown rum, brown sugar, good butter, 2 urthel smaranth's, an urthel samaranth glass, an aluminium plate, a long spoon with a wooden handle, oven mits, a few 3 kg chickens, a selection of different bbq meats, vegetables, potatoes, aluminium foil, garlic, a selection of bread, pineapples, bananas, a selection of other fruits, all kinds of sorbets, charcoal and lucifers please.

Also someone fetch us the pinguin!

Lets get this bbq started!

A pin guin. I think you english bedwetting types with a father that smells of elderberries and a mother thats a hamster pronounce it pen guin or something similarly silly. Now go fetch it or I shall fart in your general direction and taunt you a second time!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High