Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

only decent things to come from Belguim is Stella Artois and was it a Konigsberg car? think that was Belguim. Same as Holland anyway.....................

That Konigsberg was rubbish until the Stig made them put a dinner table on the back. Or was it the French who made them do that? :scratchchin:

It was Drystan that nailed you to the door, or was it the door that nailed you?
I hope for your sake that isn't kegs door.

Hi Drystan, I hope your headphones are ok.

Hi Dry, headphones are great for music. My ears have grown over my iPod earphones so I cannot remove them now :no:

kamap, we all know why kegs' door is of the sliding favourite. :nod:

:coffee:

The headphones sounds very different. Better than laptop speakers, and they block out so much noise. I can't really hear myself play guitar to music with them on...
Still, they're quite comfortable, and the audio seems fine for my purposes. Quite happy with them after initial testing.

*cuddles Loz and kamap*

only decent things to come from Belguim is Stella Artois and was it a Konigsberg car? think that was Belguim. Same as Holland anyway.....................

Most Belgian beers are good, Stella is the only Belgian Beer I can think of that is crap. I think Stella must be the Belgian equivalent of Fosters - crap that no one drinks so they export it to England.

There isn't a brown belgian beer I do not like.
Do not forget about belgian chocolat.
I'm also from belgium.
So there is a whole lot more good things from belgium.

kamap said:
*sows drys and Loz's shirts together during cuddles*

Why are you planting our shirts together? Do you want us to be bare-chested during cuddles?

Night bar! One more day before another 3-day weekend. :) Best of luck for the upcoming/current day you're in.

Why are you planting our shirts together? Do you want us to be bare-chested during cuddles?

Dry makes a good point there, and not just with his nipples! :rolf:

Night bar! One more day before another 3-day weekend. :) Best of luck for the upcoming/current day you're in.

All weekends need to be three days long :yes:

lazystegs. its the middle of the day. Looks like the Ot:Sheep thread+ is under squid attack. I cant see latest posts......

There isn't a brown belgian beer I do not like.
Do not forget about belgian chocolat.
I'm also from belgium.
So there is a whole lot more good things from belgium.

I'm not sure that's helping your point. :scared:

Flemish is a language?

No it's not. It should read Dutch. And since they can't speak it properly, but with a heavy accent it's called Flemish.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High