Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Moar wins?
Or is anyone going to challenge her and find a longer name for healwaysgetspickedoncauseheisoldhasathingwithadoorgetselectrocutedawholefreakinglotbutheisalsoanawsomemoderatedthatletsuspickonhimanddoesn'tbringthebanhammerdownonusallssodogivehimaroundoffapplauseandsomethingtodrinkandmaybesecretlypraisehimalittlebitstegs?

Hehe ^^

50ish is a nice night temperature, which is what it is right now actually. Later in the summer it'll be 70-80 at night, sadly.

Are you staying around in the summer or going home, DJ?

Like I said 50 is cold. 80 is a little bit too hot, 70 is a nice sleeping temperature. I generally set my airconditioning to around 77 in summer, I'll generally only use it if the temperature at night is greater than about 85 when I am going to bed and / or if the day time temperature gets above 100ish.

nah I was typing in stupid units cos Americans don't know how to convert.

100F ~ 38C; 80F ~ 26C; 70F ~ 21C ; 50F = 10C

I know how, but I feel like I shouldn't have to.

If it's over 80 in the house I really can't sleep.

Metric FTW!

First day at new job tomorrow. Quite worried. Not about the job but about how to get to sleep at 11pm which is in 2 hours. I've averaged 2am bedtime the last 6-7 months. Have to get up at 5:45 tomorrow, so I absolutely can't do a 2 am bedtime.

*wine pleases*

*cuddles Sandman*

Afternoon Bar.

*serves Dew

Really shouldn't read historical fantasy stories until 5 in the morning....

*serves wine

That's the beauty with virtual wine. You can drink when you want and as much as you like. ;)

Cat hasn't come home for dinner yet. Hope he makes an appearance before bedtime. I need my cuddles!

*more wine please*

*cuddles bar*

Thanks!

The first day will probably be mostly social. I know about everybody there and it will be all about "How are you? What have you done the last 3-4 years?" and so on. Then I will struggle to understand the Swedish girl who's supposed to teach me the job she most likely never propperly learned herself. That will be fun I guess. :p

*wine laced with sleeping pill please*

*cuddles sleeping pill*

Um, doesn't that cause death?

*serves wine

*hides sleeping pill

*serves Dew.

Time to eat dinner and head to class.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High