Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

I'm learning Germanm is there anybody I can msn with sometimes? Basic stuff like how are you etc, so I get to 'use it'. I've joined a forum too, but it is a bit daunting^^

I'm German. Can help you out if you want. :)

Thanks guys. Pretty happy right now and having some celebratory RL wine. This will probably not end well. ;)

*cuddles bar*

*drinks large glass of fine wine from Italy*

I have Skype. Just need to guess the pw or reset it. Will pm you the name later tonight.

Gratz Moar!

Now, beer or wine, beer or wine ... hmm ...

*opens up can of wine*

Accurate :loving:

Lol.

FoE spend some time in Germany so he should speak it too. If you asked like 10 to 15 years ago i might've been able to help you, but haven't used the language since leaving school. And with Moar being German there's a good chance she speaks it too ;). Grisu is also German although he seems to have very little time left after work and family.

Gratz Moar!

Now, beer or wine, beer or wine ... hmm ...

*opens up can of wine*
No. :nono:
Lol.

FoE spend some time in Germany so he should speak it too. If you asked like 10 to 15 years ago i might've been able to help you, but haven't used the language since leaving school. And with Moar being German there's a good chance she speaks it too ;). Grisu is also German although he seems to have very little time left after work and family.

I think foe only learned how to pick up women in German.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High