Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Good Morning! (And good luck for those who have in laws)

I plan to start an online petition to get something like a street radio playing Pink Floyd songs all day. A speaker adjacent to every street light. Don't know the name right now.

I fell like protesting. Not efficiently, not a lot, just a little bit. Maybe not "protesting", just pointing out a few stuff...

Spreading the word.

I now have an image of a cat on the merry -go-round and flying off. That will keep me smiling for hours.

Cat is missing again. He reliably showed up between 21:00 and 21:30 every evening for a week. Not today though. :(
Can't stay up much longer either. Have to get up in 6 hours.

*nightcap (wine) please*

*cuddles bar and missing cat*

Hope the cat comes back soon!

Playing on the playground equipment is cool, we used to do that too.

I don't post in here daily anymore, but I'm at a conference for 2 more days which explains my absence otherwise. Time for sleep.

I'm Alive!

but Everyone dies

Even in Mafia Games

[youtube]7G059gfIXTA[/youtube]

laugh2.gif

Tequila for the house!

Here have a pan galactic gargle blaster, everything will be ok, just remember that the answer to life, the universe and everything is 42.
So keep calm and carry on but don't forget your towel.

Went to the 2nd interview today. The person who might be my new boss met me in the reception area of the building and on the way up made it somewhat clear that I was her only option. Met with the HR person then and managed the language problem. Only had to ask her to repeat a question 2 or 3 times. Very nice person, but I think the interview didn't go too well. At the end she asked if I could give different references than the ones listed in my CV, clearly wanting one from my last employer. I gave her one that I know wouldn't say anything bad about me, but I didn't have his number and the person that might be my new boss said "We just ring the company and ask for him". If he's not available and they talk with my closest ex-boss, then I am in deep ****. She's a psychopat and will paint me in the worst picture she possibly can and her boss would do the same. Haven't heard from my own references that they have been called. So this looks not too promising.

Just had to get that off my chest.

*wine please*

*cuddles bar and still missing cat*

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High