Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

I am not drinking dew (in my mind that is like slurm and honestly only Fry drinks slurm)

i prefer wine - but moar always hugs and kidnaps the bottles thats why i vote for

a wine casket - a big one - or better three for variety

I am not drinking dew (in my mind that is like slurm and honestly only Fry drinks slurm)

i prefer wine - but moar always hugs and kidnaps the bottles thats why i vote for

a wine casket - a big one - or better three for variety

Gotta have some advantages as EU ;)

Right after my last Message, the power went out. Hubby called and they said 1-2 hours which in reality means at least 4! I am in panick Mode now. I need to prepare dinner for 20 and we need to have cold beer tomorrow...

'cries'

The power is back! Positively surprised. One onion down also, 4 to go. I hate onions, I don't eat them and they hurt me very much when I chop them up.

*grabs another bottle of wine*

Hurray! Glad your power is back. That's not a small number of people to cook for. Onions do that to me too. Good luck! =)

*Sings 'i got the power'*

They hurt you? Never knew onions bite when you chop them up. Luckily they don't over here.

The power is back! Positively surprised. One onion down also, 4 to go. I hate onions, I don't eat them and they hurt me very much when I chop them up.

*grabs another bottle of wine*

I told you! :D

Have you tried wearing swimming goggles while chopping them? I always thought that would be a good idea.

Sounds like a good idea. Gloves too.

Hey, guys: have you heard from Kitteh since he was banned? Is he coming back?

Hey, guys: have you heard from Kitteh since he was banned? Is he coming back?

Yes, I got an email from him today. He'll be back but don't know how active he will be. Haven't had time to answer him yet though.

Still haven't started cooking, but the chopping up is done now...

*grabs 3rd bottle of wine...*

94 here :( and the weekend is 90+ as well.

We actually broke the record fit number of 90+ days in one summer already, something like 64 days I think.

OT: What other hobbies do you guys have?

I've been getting into trying all types of expensive Cognacs. I want to order and ship some XO's, but in the state I live it is difficult. I can really only buy the major brand XOs like Remy.

I've also been trying some cigars lately. My latest was a CAO Gold. I had it last Saturday afternoon out on my porch with a glass of Crown Royal.

And Finally, I've been playing a lot of Chess on Chess.com. I started a group, if you have a chess.com account you can join, and we can play correspondence chess together. The group name is "Team Liquid", those of you who are Starcraft fans should know what that is. The group has about 50 other starcraft fans that play chess in it. We are about to start a second group tournament.

The first one was won by a guy who is actually a National Master in chess.

Anyway, I thought I would open up the invite here at the bar. I am always looking to play a good game of chess :)

Edit: Diffyemo is my name on Chess.com add me as a friend :-D

I drive. A lot.

As evidenced by my serving Dew from random places a few weeks ago...

Anyway, Torchlight II will be out Sept 20th, so I'm planning on finishing at least one character before I move to Torchlight for a while...

Never really got into chess, but I'll think about it.

I do enjoy a good cigar though. I prefer a pipe though. Something about it is just more satisfying. I haven't smoked either in a few years though.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High