Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

I'm having an awesome night, my going home for the weekend doesn't seem quite so bad now. Texting with the girl, light talk, then she sends me one that basically asks "So, are we going out?". I respond with "I thought so, am I wrong?", to which she replies "No, I just wanted to make sure. Some guy asked if I had a boyfriend and I said yes". I may or may not have squealed like a little girl. We both knew it, just saying it out loud makes it better.

God, I'm such a teenage girl. Whatevs. I'm happy. Dews are on me! And by that I mean Durf!

morining bar
7am might not be the best time to get up on a saturday

but those seagulls in front of my window are so damn annoying and loud

hmm yeah online chess is way to hard - online go is rather ok

we always played skat with my father and my mom but dad doesn't like it (and he doesn't count so playing with him is like plying with a wild card)
so we switched to scrabble recently

oh and congratz pcm - i wish it was this easy here as well
maybe it is but for that i would have to talk to women:crazyeyes:

*gives teach a paintball gun and a case of paint*
Take care of those seagulls, man. Take care of them good.

It was surprisingly easy, but I guess when she fancies you first things are pretty easy. I'm just happy things are established and official and stuff, that is one "talk" we don't have to do.

Oh, and every time I see your name I think of Edward Teach. I really hope that is what you were going for.

EDIT: Damnit, this takes me out of the running for post #70k. Why must all of you go to bed at a decent hour? Why?

Last edited:
i think i saw a crepe post somewhere outside the bar

and stegs is still he foremost bar spammer of all times

and no i wasn't going for edward teach but hey -now i can say

harrr i am a pirrate

ohh, nevermind, I'm stupid. I thought the post count was like a total post count for the entire spf. But it's just this one thread. That's freaking amazing.

I'm up for heading for 70k.
Trying to test a connection with naran, except I missed his PM due to giving CivII another go. XD Oops.

I'm pretty sure 70k will roll over sometime tomorrow when I'm asleep.

My overnight work is going pretty well. I got everyone in bed and now I just got d2 to play. LK here I come!

Good luck with LK. I got burned out from it, but still want those runes. :D
Trying to set up Hamachi now, as the first installer didn't work.

Stupid aussie ping. I don't think I can even try MP on hamachi. Still try it, but I imagine it's going to teleport like crazy =/

Finished my evening meal, listening to some CCR and restarting that bloody assignment that my boss objects to. I might even have a little drinky of mead this evening!

I just cubed all my flawlesses from my LK runs over the past 3 days. This activity would be annoying except you get to touch all those pretty pgems :3 soo pretty.

186 pgems. :O Seeing an inventory and stash full of pgems alone is a beautiful sight, but 186?! I skeezed my jeans. Also 70k get.

LoL - I still don't understand how people save so many PGems. I just move all Flawless onto a spare character, and when that becomes full of flawless, then I do some rerolling. I couldn't imagine saving up that many gems.

That homemade mead, Nix? Sounds good either way though. Good luck with the assignment.

Haven't had dinner here yet. Hate competing for the kitchen. When multiple people cook even simple meals, you just get in each others way.

i have loads of gems as well - will start rerolling once i get a lvl 95 char other than that
gogo 70k i want

oh yeah more than one person cooking at one time is annoying - unless on is making deep frozen pizza

Yep, homemade mead. The last of my last batch. I'll give it a few weeks to warm up and start another, or two.

I basically avoid the kitchen on weekends, as it's almost guarenteed that someone will be in there if they're home. My eatting habits just go out the window on weekends, but I think I make up for it during the week.
Stop reminding people of that number. If kesty sees it, he's gonna be posting every couple seconds! The number is a lie.

I've had homemade mead (not made by me though,) and some that was sold at a medieval festival. Amazing drink warmed up.

Eh, I just mule all my flawlesses from LK (I pick up every flawless, screw the rest). Then when I'm bored I just cubem all quick. all 186 only took about 10 minutes to cube surprisingly enough. I have never really bothered with pgems before because I only played on bnet before now, and rerolling charms was not a priority for me. But now that my lightening sorc needs them, I gotta start saving. Also I couldn't imagine cubing all those with ATMA. Too clunky. GoMule for life. Saves too much time to not use imo.

I love having help in the kitchen though. Got a meal to prepare? Sooo nice to have someone to give some chopping or some stirring to. Saves me time. But yeah that only works if you're both working on the same meal. There's a reason too many cooks in the kitchen is an expression.

Stop reminding people of that number.

You just want it for yourself :p

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High