Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Congrats man, that's great!

political-pictures-bill-clinton-woot.jpg

*writes kestegs on body*

Sucker!

Haha - above pony gif. Your faces when I post more ponies.

I can't leave yet. I managed to break the front door.
The... I don't know what you call them. Parts which insert into the wall hole to prevent the door from moving.
The door wouldn't open, and it felt like something was blocking them from moving, so I flicked my key into the gap between wall and door, and heard a *crack, snap*. The door opened, but the parts which insert into the wall hole fell out. Just snapped off.
Can still be closed by the deadbolt, but I'm waiting to let the owner know.

Night bandie!

Need. More. Politians. Motivationals. I just recall one going around with Obama fist-bumping people. Hilarious. Any others you know of?

You are such a rebel dry, that door didn't budge so you hulksmashed it down.

I think i am the first person ever to find an azurewrath before a lightsabre, is it actaually usefull for anything though?

I think i am the first person ever to find an azurewrath before a lightsabre, is it actaually usefull for anything though?

I've used it against Pindleskin a bit, figuring the Sanctuary aura would help. It's not terrible there.

Azurewrath is sweet. It's like a lawbringer - the decrep, + the huge magic/cold dmg. so better for undead enemies than lawbringer (in most cases, unless you really need slow?), because it also has skills, and sanctuary ignores enemy physical resistance when they're undead. this means decrep doesn't benefit you at all, because regardless of their physical resistance sanc sets it to 0 for the wearer. Probably has ias, too? Can't remember.

omz I need to become the zod god.

When I become the zod god can I have a title added underneath my name? Whoever does so becomes my fav mod. the zod mod.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High