Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

14th in the bar, and almost 1/3 (30.45%) of my posts are here!

Some great reading in the past couple pages. :thumbup:

Contemplating into starting my Hammerdin to run CS using Najs Staff until Enigma or should I stick with LK/Meph with Sorc?

Off to watch a movie, be back to see what you guys think in a bit :)

Traded Malevolent for a Shako, finally I have one! lol

Contemplating into starting my Hammerdin to run CS using Najs Staff until Enigma or should I stick with LK/Meph with Sorc?

Off to watch a movie, be back to see what you guys think in a bit :)

Traded Malevolent for a Shako, finally I have one! lol

Using naj's sounds bad, I'd just walk over doing that.

That is it.

What? True? Yes.

If you can't love yourself how can you love anyone else?

I thought more about this and I think there are many reasons for why you can hate yourself and still love somebody. And think about all the stalkers out there. They probably love who they are and don't realise that they hurt so much. And also think about those who don't feel that they are worth something but still love their nearest.

I thought more about this and I think there are many reasons for why you can hate yourself and still love somebody. And think about all the stalkers out there. They probably love who they are and don't realise that they hurt so much. And also think about those who don't feel that they are worth something but still love their nearest.

It's an old saying, but usually used in a different context.

And stalkers don't hurt people, they just watch them.

I asked this question once and received several illuminating videos via PM. Be careful what you ask, that's all I'm saying.

I didn't ask to receive any illuminating PMs.

Coolest thing I ever found grave robbing was a fanny pack inside of a fanny pack, with a drawing of a fanny pack inside it.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High