Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Change that - Three set Spired Helms. Damn Ooooondal's...

@pharphis - Never, but very funny. Don't know any of the people they're altering though, but very well done.

nightstegs!

The subject is basically about starting up online education programs and covers everything from virtual classrooms to the educational use of twitter.

Torn between Fishymancer or a Blizz Sorceress to begin my return and fresh start to D2 Single Player. Teleport, less fun, with the Sorc OR spend a lot more time but enjoy it with Fishymancer... hmmm decisions decisions... :p

Do people enjoy walkthrough threads? If so I will most likely create one after I decide which character to make.

Twitter is stupid, I'm never getting a twitter account.

Night, bar!

I agree and will do the same.

3'rded

Torn between Fishymancer or a Blizz Sorceress to begin my return and fresh start to D2 Single Player. Teleport, less fun, with the Sorc OR spend a lot more time but enjoy it with Fishymancer... hmmm decisions decisions... :p

Do people enjoy walkthrough threads? If so I will most likely create one after I decide which character to make.

Hey Garnier, how long have you been back for? I think people enjoy walkthroughs if it is something unique and hard (HC). People probably wouldn't enjoy a walkthrough of a fishymancer.

BTW DJ, I updated the Tournament thread, let me know if I missed anything (I think it was you that asked)

@Dry, the people dubbed in most of those are american politicians, who I also know very little about. Some of them are really good :p

I noticed. I think you're good for now.

Night Bar.

*leaves rounds of Dew on counter

*vanishes

Hey Garnier, how long have you been back for? I think people enjoy walkthroughs if it is something unique and hard (HC). People probably wouldn't enjoy a walkthrough of a fishymancer.

I've always been following threads but just never post. The past couple months I've began working (GIS/AutoCAD Engineer & Consultant) so I didn't have much time to play. A few months ago I bought a new PC and completely forgot to transfer my old files from D2 :(

Do it!

notice the italics.
okay, I need to go to sleep. 2:20am here. . .

Same here. Later bar, cheers!

hey garnier ( this is a brand of shampoo over here, chuckle)

If you want to do a walkthrough it must be mildly hard, and funny.

OR go with superdaves method and make it practically impossible, He did a P8 Full clears HC Naked Untwinked Passive Zon, was an amazing read. He started out by making people bet on how long he would make it, and he took all the way to guardian. I remember him saying that NM blood raven took like 5 hours :p

Ah okay, I might just not do the walkthrough thread and just post finds etc in different threads.

I did read that walkthrough quite awhile ago. I might track it down and read through it again. Probably one of the best walkthroughs ever

100th post! SUP lol

Night Pharhpis

Morning bar - how are you
hmmm Mal here garnier was introduced ages ago (the shampoo that is)
*serves cappucino for everyone who is getting up or doesn't want to sleep *

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High