Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Ahh i am not losing my cool ( even thou in this weather there ain't much cool)
but i think i am losing what little of my sanity i had left

oh and btw if you are not used to cola - drinking a litre of it on your own keeps you awake
combine it with a midday nap and you are as active as i am now
go go die Diablo die :crazyeyes:

Ahh i am not losing my cool ( even thou in this weather there ain't much cool)
but i think i am losing what little of my sanity i had left

oh and btw if you are not used to cola - drinking a litre of it on your own keeps you awake
combine it with a midday nap and you are as active as i am now
go go die Diablo die :crazyeyes:

Sanity has to be left at the entrance here...

Thanks for the wollipop Kitteh!

He actually cancelled class because he was sick!

*returns from pain and torture waypoint

*serves celebratory Dew

Last time I checked I've was just frozen water, I don't think that's going to help much.

We do have food at the bar too. Either BBQ cow or BBQ Squid. Just ignore the new barkeep guys.
*grabs another glass of wine*

Looks like the wife is cooking cheeseburger macaroni, do I don't think I have a choice.

Murses are rather sad. It's too bad that men can't really be respected in that profession though. I think it mostly is just due to the name.

That's a cool plant, cakes. I've never seen one burning that high, but I've seen some decent ones around here.

I think that was a fairly nasty plant upset and the ended up flairing most of the gas.

I almost said the same thing as Fabian did when you started talking about the MFO as I didn't realize you had been reinstated.

I didn't either

People use their recycle bin?

:p

I don't.

Looks like the wife is cooking cheeseburger macaroni, do I don't think I have a choice.

Cheeseburger macaroni? You crazy americans.

When i said ice i meant icecream
anyways the coke is wearing of so i think i will head straight into the realm of dreams - i got more done than i thought (D2 wise - tomorrow it is going to be a lot of RL stuff) see you then

Nighty night!
Haven't D2ed much. Maybe I should? I watched 2 episodes of Rugrats with my GF lol. Oh my, what a show :p

Nighty night!
Haven't D2ed much. Maybe I should? I watched 2 episodes of Rugrats with my GF lol. Oh my, what a show :p

LOL, kids tv is awesome :)

I got back into my sorc after a few days break...to discover act 5 is somewhat hard, on nightmare p8. I'm trying to resuce anya, the important word being trying. Those witches are dealing insane amount of pain....actually, everything down there is dealing insane amount of pain. I'm about to get pissed and go full lightning to clear those baddies.

Just take it one step at a time, lure out a few witches rather than trying to take all of them at once. I managed to rescue anya in Hell, untwinked as a blizz soc in HC with the CI witches so it is definitely possible.

Yea, just done it, it involved lots of dodging action and TPs. I guess I'll have to slow down from now on.

You are a sorc, all you need is teleport!

I didn't realize that that was a problem at that plant, I thought maybe it was just normal burn off.

Cheeseburger macaroni, try it some time you silly Aussie.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High