Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

LuLz in the MFO Poll thread! Welcome back, Kitteh - I didn't see that you could trade again. How long's that been in place for?

Oh dear - we have a Malevolent, and a Malicious in the forums. If one decided to remove his :jig:gy 'tar, I'd get them horribly confused.

Also, since Mal won't catch up on this:

*sets personal slap-happy slapping trap for Malevolent*

Malevolent Today said:
THANK YOU FELIX!

didn't reaslise that i had to change the .org to .d2s for them to work.

I managed to get my old sorc that i lost a few days ago back, TY!

pharphis\ said:
Like 3 or 4 people have tried to tell you to do this, Mal :p
but liek you said you're too lazy to catch up on stuff in the bar so you miss out ;p

Bahaha, Mal! I posted immediately after his bar post, even after seeing others post the solution, just in case he missed it. And he missed them all! Glad he finally found the answer to that, but XD. Hilarious that he missed all the previous solutions.

Yeah, I'm too addicted to this forum, so I noticed them all. I thought it was pretty funny he missed a few and kept asking.

Yeah I thought it was pretty funny. If you ask a question, you really should read the answer :)

I have also demanded that he play in his own dang tourney a few times now, with not even some form of recognition :p

Pharphis said:
Yeah, I'm too addicted to this forum, so I noticed them all.
Haha. QFT. I don't know if I saw all of them, but I saw the answer posted three times (inc. mine) in various threads.

Which of his tourneys did he not join in for?

yeah i really should...

once i get round to making a necro ill enter that in , once he is patted ( if he dies ill just complete him out iof the tourny ) i can gear him and make him a runner. 2 birds with one stone FTW!

the compilation tournament. Last I checked I was the last to post any progress, and that was about 3 weeks ago. I've been to pre-occupied with other chars and games the last few weekends, and with a golemancer it is slow going, especially for the first full-clearing, p8 single-pass char I've done. I think I'm at the bloody foothills.

Also, we have to collect and save tp scrolls because we're not allowed to buy them -_-

If I take items in the MFO, that makes my grail no longer self found right?

That's why I've never taken anything in the three MFOs I've been it. That and I still play 1.13c.

The marking is piling in!! It seems that when the cancellation of this course was announced everyone with outstanding units is in a rush to finish them. The pay is good, but I've not had time for D2.

That's why I've never taken anything in the three MFOs I've been it. That and I still play 1.13c.

The marking is piling in!! I seems that when the cancellation of this course was announced everyone with outstanding units is in a rush to finish them. The pay is good, but I've not had time for D2.

Instead of quoting kitteh I'll just add to yours;

I would say your grail is technically no longer self-found if you find any items using any characters affected by items you didn't find. That's my take on it, at least, as that's how most people who think of things as self-found play. I don't know if the thread about it specifies, but maybe just as long as you find the item on your own you're in the clear.

I'd enter tournies myself, but I cannot seem to motivate myself to simply play, let alone play something that makes the game even more difficult on me.

As a part of the new subject I'm doing at university I'm required to start a twitter account and a blog. Will the internet survive?!?

Gah... I'm lost for words... You have to start a twitter account? Why? What for? ... What if you don't?

Drystan said:
*sets personal slap-happy slapping trap for Malevolent*

*slap-happy slap trap slaps Mal*

Hey Mal! :wave:

[/hides]

Pindlethon is getting to me now. Only 150 runs, but have to do them tonight. And I don't expect to get anything in the last sets of runs. I have found two TC81 (I thought they were 87's :( ) Oondal's Almighty Spired Helm - I was hoping a unique Spired Helm, as I have a Veil of Steel, but not Nightwing's Veil.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High