Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

no that cant be

really that cant be

on another note - i am not working - just killing Normal Mephisto for the fun of it - 10 more times and i reached my goal of 150 Meph Kills

No, I really think it's true.

I should get back to work, but I'm really unmotivated right now.

*grabs a glass of wine*

A sound piece of advice. Do not teach you parents about things like skype or buy an Ipad for them. You will regret!

oh Moar you realize this now - ignorance is bliss

i haven't started my skype for ages - mainly because my parents are there - and noone else that i know - so why bother :p

btw - normal Mephisto should be able to drop either goldwrap or chance guards -so why isnt he doing it?

oh Moar you realize this now - ignorance is bliss

i haven't started my skype for ages - mainly because my parents are there - and noone else that i know - so why bother :p

btw - normal Mephisto should be able to drop either goldwrap or chance guards -so why isnt he doing it?

I got a new account for them which I have on the Ipad just for them and my normal one on the laptop which I use for most stuff on the net.

Because he hates you!

kitteh, you are so generous thanks!

now i have to get busy creating that necro!

-48% is a near perfect roll too isnt it?

hmm kitteh yeah i think when you take stuff in the MFO
your grail might not be selffound - but hey if you take stuff you allready have or you find that sutff later again then i think it would count again
but asking the people who really now stuff like that is probably better

why doest mephisto hate me?
the pits hate allready - dropping only items i dont need like two bonehew but still no Homunculus and not even a Archon plate
ah i should stop the ranting and start walking the pits again - or just kill Izual to blow of steam

Normal (Thats where your running him right?) Meph doesn't drop a whole lot very fast, I would probably just move on and run him in NM as that is when he starts dropping a bulk of the more useful items (including Homunculus).

Are you looking for an archon plate with a certain number of sockets? I may have one laying around.

YAY!

i managed to get my sorc back that i managed to lose a few days ago.

the necro can wait a bit, i'm so glad to get that back!

Moar said:
I got a new account for them which I have on the Ipad just for them and my normal one on the laptop which I use for most stuff on the net.

Because he hates you!

Good thinking on that one :p

I rarely use Skype, only twice with my wife and once with another forum member.

Is the mfo starting soon or something?

hmm pyro - yeah i ran meph on normal but only because i am rather pedantic and had to kill him at least as often as i killed bone ash - i hoped for goldwrad or chance guards there - instead i got a bulk of isenhart sets and even some uniques i hadn't had before so it somewhat payed out - now its questing time - Izual and the Hellsmith died in like 15 minutes together - and that is with full clears - i think i am a little overleved ^^
and for the offer with the Archon plate - i search for 2 sockets and 3 sockets - but i want to find them myself - until i got my 8 Pat/Mats i will only trade for runes and Gems that i will need for my crafting quest

Have a coke.
*serves a coke*
Or a coffee - i can make a mean capuccino - almost as good as the real italian stuff.
*takes a coke himself - makes coffee and puts two of them on the bar - vanishes through gamin Wp into hell*
Diablo here i come

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High