Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Both actually...there are millions of me.
I now know what Gorny looks like
cliff_simon_01.jpg

What did you want to see?

Fixed, it was odd it did work ...

It is from Stargate, gorny should get it :p

It is one of the Goa'uld System Lords called Baal. He made a lot of clones of himself.

The janitor is not going to be pleased, he just finished cleaning the Bar after your last fight ....

S6-HQ-Janitor-spray.jpeg

Yeah he was pretty awesome, I personally didn't like the Ori arc so it was nice to go back to System Lords as bad guys.

I think Yu made for the best comedy relief :)

*wakes up from rafters*
Y'all done fighting? I must've slept right through it! Now, who all ate the popcorn; for I forgot to tell y'all it had been poisoned the last time Laarz came sneaking in here. I poisoned it to try and capture the mouse. I didn't tell anyone I did, for fear of Laarz coming to this knowledge.

I want to play a p&p Rpg game! I have an imagination! *boom goes the dynamite!*

And very nice action scenes guys! I did like how zemaj and kestegs started attacking eachother. I'm guessing with Gorny's pin of you two, that corax and I won? Yes! The victors! Never lifted a finger!

RPG game? Munchkin Quest! Great comedy in that game. Not exactly pen and paper though.

My internet has slowed down. Not everything, just YouTube... And it is very slow. A six second video takes minutes+++ to load. It hasn't even loaded yet!

Edit: There was a barfight last night? Awww, I slept through it.
Kestegs - for some reason, your last comment reminds me of Risk.

Ahhh...Risk...I LOVE that game!!!!

my internet was like that a month ago, now I am happy once again.

Noodle: what did you have in mind?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High