Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

they die. all that fast burning high impact energy

they make bad weight loss fuel

i like to mix them with babies.mmm babies

time for work now.
cya chumps

2012 TdF Route
I am disappointed with this route. It is nice to see them bringing new climbs into the event, but only three (possibly four) summit finishes makes it pretty lame. Time trials are good, but without mountains to match they are basically handing it to Wiggins or Cadel. Prudhomme swears that the pure climbers can be competitive, but I honestly can't see any way for that to be the case. I think his plan is to try to force the Schlecks to come out and fight earlier than the last weekend, similar to this year. Still, only 4 or 5 stages where time can be gained uphill...
I'm not ready to call it until I see some profiles, but I think Cadel, Nibali, Wiggins, and the Schlecks are the dangerous ones. Speaking of profiles, check out this. That is stages 11 and 16, both of which look pretty good so far. I like the descent on 16 at the end, if Nibali rides he will have fun with that. Andy's descending has been getting much better, something will definitely happen there.

Dew please. Stalling before I go to the gym.

Yeah I'm all about the mountain stages. I'm w/ you on being disappointed. That being said, the main contenders doing nothing until the last climb or two does get a bit old also. It's just such a letdown starting to watch at 6am being so pumped up through the 6 hours, then nothing happening.

Me too! 8 minutes.

Going to brute force down anya, regardless of how many times I die. I'm pretty sure I can mf pindle adequately. Everything else has been a little too slow/unsuccessful so far.

Really need some gear.

Yay gym! I did my normal thing, but this time I cranked out 25 reps of 155 (my usual weight) on the leg curl and then jacked it up to 185 for the other 25. Slowly building the power, I am.

Shower time, food time, time to waste. If the weather weren't absolutely abysmal it would be a great day.

Talking like Yoda, you are!

That's a good increase, gotta get those legs pumped up! Time to waste is always nice :)

I am just imaging PCM with massive legs and super skinny everywhere else :p

Morning folks

Me too! 8 minutes.

Going to brute force down anya, regardless of how many times I die. I'm pretty sure I can mf pindle adequately. Everything else has been a little too slow/unsuccessful so far.

Really need some gear.

That means starting over in act 1 for me. HC ftw :D

HC just isn't fun to me. I've said it in here before I play games to relax and the stress that HC gives just is not enjoyable to me.

Also I enjoy charging into stuff and overall just doing dumb crap.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High