Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Yea, at least we get a choice I guess. We pay about 500$ a month just for the insurance. Then we have to pay a portion when we actually use it.

What's nice about our system is that everybody have equal opportunities when it comes to public services. Everybody's basic needs will always be covered. For everybody in the middle class this system works great, but for those who have a very large income it is far from optimal - a lot of well educated young people are moving to other countries to avoid it, which is a quite large problem.

That is a good point. Also, if all those rich people move then they will have to raise the taxes on everyone to cover it. I don't think I want to go to your system, but what we have really isn't working.

What's nice about our system is that everybody have equal opportunities when it comes to public services. Everybody's basic needs will always be covered. For everybody in the middle class this system works great, but for those who have a very large income it is far from optimal - a lot of well educated young people are moving to other countries to avoid it, which is a quite large problem.

100% FoE

Sorry if it's been mentioned.

But anyone tried Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012?

Meh.. Spamming people is too slow to respond. I just bought it:p

Yes, and the more we raise the taxes, the less people spend on products in the stores, which means the companies don't make as much money etc, etc.

But nobody's ever happy with there political system I guess. However, I would prefer our system over the States'.

Edit:
skjoldsmose: ah a fellow Dane :) didn't notice till now. And sry about not commenting on your question. Never actually played anything but D2 so I wouldn't know what to tell you :)

I'd gladly fork over a larger portion of my income in taxes to avoid having to pay what I do in grad school tuition - I pay 2600 USD per class at a state school.

That's a lot. Glad it isn't me.

As a student in Denmark you don't pay anything. But you get ~1000$ a month from the state as support :) That part really is awesome when you are young.

Yeah, something about that just seems wrong. That's a lot of money, maybe they value education more than us.

LOL on the rax's new tar!

that is hilarious!

i am so annoyed, 7 hours to myself at home and i cannot even play D2!

:jig:

The spammage has really been top notch these last few days, you guys should be proud. And the signatures are really good, too.

@peoplegettingbanned: If they were old OTF threads that makes sense. Basically, two years ago (I think) half the OTF crew got banned in a sort of mod police action gone wrong. Nasty business. To this day most of us survivors have not returned.

Dew pl0x.

Yes, otf debauchel and others are likely traders who broke rules.

*serves dew*

It is quite the sea of green and purple on here.

Where is YOUR purple mal!?!?

Payed affectionate lover's don't get banned? :interesting:

Mal has to save his money so he can play D2 again.

PALs will get banned still. I would imagine that they get a bit more leniency, but if they clearly violate a big rule I'm sure they are gone.

morning kiddos.

Ah, well I donut plan on going close to that line, unless it's the donut line.

What happened with Mal's compy? I read that he did, but skipped 40 posts trying to get 120 posts ahead. It just is slow or something? Maybe defragging/reinstalling? Or has he already done this?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High