Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

i reckon. he is pretty baus at being mean till people join up.

It feels empty without the ads.. but still kinda nice.

go on ban me if you dare!!!!!!

please don't

You don't wanna ban the stalkmeister. That means trouble.

Sorry if it's been mentioned.

But anyone tried Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012?

Teeth cleaning appointment today =\

Dentists kinda suck.. cause like if you did well the past 6 months and your teeth are great.. they're just like "okay everythings good"

But if you get a cavity or something, they sigh, facepalm, shake their head etc...

No other doctor will ever do that sorta thing.

Well Josh... you've got strep throat *shakes head, and facepalms* YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF.

Of course you wouldn't. Nobody wants to have an army of awesomeness as ones enemies.

I read some old threads lately and I was actually pretty suprised about how many long time members (high post count) that was banned. Don't think I've ever witnessed anybody get banned. (Except myself ;) )

I only go to the dentist ~ once every 2 to 3 years because everytime I go he says I am doing fine :p

I hate going to the dentist. In Denmark (and in other countries when you are a Danish citizen) all healtcare is free. Except dentists. And I don't like strang stuff in my mouth.

Sure free healtcare is nice.

Paying between 50% and 60% of your income in taxes - not so nice :)

But we get other stuff as well. Free education (you actually get paid to study), free pension, financial and consulting support when you're unemployed, etc.
But I think it's gone a bit to far to be honest..

When did you get banned?

When I joined here the first time. My username was part of a nickname of one of my favourite football players that accidently had a not-PG13 danish word in it. Didn't think of it when I joined and I also just had to create a new user with a different name :)

Edit:
Yea, nothing is actually free.

Genau - as we would say in Germany. A lot of Danes don't seem to understand that, though.

Yea, at least we get a choice I guess. We pay about 500$ a month just for the insurance. Then we have to pay a portion when we actually use it.

Sure free healtcare is nice.

Paying between 50% and 60% of your income in taxes - not so nice :)

But we get other stuff as well. Free education (you actually get paid to study), free pension, financial and consulting support when you're unemployed, etc.
But I think it's gone a bit to far to be honest..

It is always tricky to get the right balance between the amount of services provided and the tax rate.

ANyway I am really off to bed now

Ciao all

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High