Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

I enjoy both, finishing the game in HC gives such a sense of satisfaction that you do not get playing SC. However playing SC is nice as well.

Yup! I played only HC for quite a while. I don't feel so much like I need to prove myself anymore. But I love the tournaments so I play HC in them

HC is relaxing for me!

I'm sure I may end up switching to SC, I'm not ready for it yet.

@ kestegs,

I got anya down, pindle is dropping pretty easily looks like ~22 sec runs. Think I'm going to hit him up for a bit for levels and hopefully maybe a shako/skullders/wartravs.. something please haha.

Yea, HC can be relaxing if you go slower in a way.

I did some p8 pindle runs that were around that range I think, I may do some more as a break from Meph.

Pindle is a good target for non-sorcs. When I get around to playing my 99er I will probably hit him up for a bit.

Most targets are good for a blizz sorc :p. I was tempted to do my 99er as a Sorc, I still might as I have not started it yet :D

I will, I just need some time to do it :s

Oh I know, but I just want some time to get the questing done. Once I am up to MF runs / baal runs it won't be as bad as I can play for an hour at a time if I have to.

The thing is the runs will take some time, but you can do them in short stints. Questing you need to set aside a decent period of time to get anywhere.

Bike talk!

I'm normally jazzed about the mountain stages, but for the last two or three years the mountain stages have been disappointing as no contender has had the stones to attack aggressively with the exception of Andy Schlek's one ambitious attack last year. When Lance was the top dog in the Tour, you always knew that he was going to aggressively attack in the mountains, and that made it rather exciting. Contador attacked a bunch during his first two victories, but the last two tours have lacked that same excitement in my opinion. With Andy and Frank on the same team, there's no reason for them not to attack hard repeatedly. As a result, I don't think that the absence of a mountain finish will change too much.

Krispy Kreme pales in comparison to the deliciousness of Dunkin Donuts. Tim Horton's is good too.

I have stout thighs and huge calves, which is less cool then you might think. I can run fast and jump high, but buying pants is unpleasant. I do have a nice butt though.

I am still here Zemaj. I definitely agree about Dougnuts, that one always annoys me :p.

The peer pressure purple was quite funny, to be fair I had been thinking about it anyway :)

Hey folks, got a stool for me? I'll have what's on tap.

Anybody see corax's sig? RobbyD approves!

Hey Robby,

Don't think I have seen you in the bar before, so welcome.

Yes Coraxes sig is pretty good.

Last edited:
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High