Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Ehh do i? Was in Germany not so loong time ago. We took a truck hha. :)

Aaaah, I thought you meant that it was the amount of alcohold you bought for this party. Danes go to Germany to buy alcohol all the time as well. I understand that Swedes do as well. Systembolaget seems a tad expensive ;)

24 beers in Germany: 6$. 24 beers in Denmark: 30$. 24 beers in Sweden/Norway: over 9,000$.

Whoa! I had no idea, that's really crazy! I think I would drive to Germany if it was 9000$ too"

Actually norwegians go to sweden to buy alcohol and tobacco, and candy.

I actually thought it was the other way around. All I know is that it's expensive as **** :) I once rented a pair of skis in Norway for a box of some really really cheap beers from Denmark.

I believe so..

Zoku would probably be better fit to explain it.

Norway is a rich country, so prices just go up, yakno?
¨
Honestly tho, I have no clue really why its so expensive here compared to sweden or germany even.

Not everything is cheaper in sweden tho, like meat and other groceries are usually cheaper in norway.

Norway is a rich country, so prices just go up, yakno?
¨
Honestly tho, I have no clue really why its so expensive here compared to sweden or germany even.

Not everything is cheaper in sweden tho, like meat and other groceries are usually cheaper in norway.

If we were a member of EU we would have just as cheap wares as Sweden for instance. At least that's what I've heard, I don't care for politics though so it might have been bull****. ;)

*drinks Dew from kesty*
*drinks Dew from Mal*

Mm, thank you gents. Very refreshing, both of them.

I just knocked out a quick ride, it felt good. I wish I could have done a longer loop or maybe just ridden mine twice, but all that homework is beckoning. And today there was another paper assigned! I just need to wade in and do what I can tonight, getting started is the hard part.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High