Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

seriously someone tell me how to show more posts on each side. I'm losing my mind...

on the funny names thing: I just spoke to a Siemens guy from somewhere in Asia. His name is Wang Dong. I giggled.

yes I mean page. page in danish = side. side in danish = side. pronounced very different though.

Edit:
cooooooool site. it's pronounced like this.

site doesn't want to come up for me.

Click on "user cp" in the top left.
click on "options" along the left side bar"
About halfway down is a thread options section, change how many posts per page there.

Thanks that's awesome.

yeah, let's call it a typo...

Wang Dong...kekekekekeke :grin:

Whichever noob said horseback riding: No. Riding a bicycle. Cycling. I am on the cycling team at the nation's best cycling college, I (used to) spend more time on my bike than at this computer. That ratio has shifted, unfortunately, but today I will launch a campaign to fix that.

Off to lunch now, then class. Dew pl0x.

Someone should make a lolcatz picture from your avatar.

nah, you don't mess with mr. Dali.

pcm: how is that going? are you in a team besides college? over here, I've gotten the impression that most riders sign with teams at a very young age. How old are you?

It is going pretty well, even though I am not even close to some of the guys here. I don't ride for a team outside of school, I rarely rode in groups back home so it was hard to find contacts. I regret it now, I could have done a lot more to pursue a future in this than I have, and even though I knew it then I didn't care. I care now.
I am 19, by the way. Over here people sometimes get started early, those that make it to the big teams almost always do, but there are dozens of smaller teams where you can get in any age and still be a lower-level professional.

Off to lunch now.

Too long. If I just was in Denmark ;)

Google's Deutsch ist besser als meine. Aber dass wird genau wie man ein Party halten musst!

Seriously. How many people are coming!?

Ja, ja. Sie lieben es, wenn Sie es brauchen!

Well, at least 13 people.. Hope nothing is broken when it's over lol.

God damn I feel stupid for not realizing you were joking about the amount of alcohol........

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High