Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

PHHWOOOAR!
cats - 1
moths - 0

i have a manx cross cat. she has no tail. however as shes getting older its slowly growing. it went from being nothing to about an inch long tail nub

I have a cat that lost his tail in a car accident (was run over). He's such a sweat heart too. Now when he's running he reminds me of a little bunny or something.

yea they seem to hop more than run

Astrophe, my first cat wouldn't eat her food unless you mashed it up into bits for her. She was a very small cat and I did wonder if she had chewing problems.

Until she brought a live mouse into the house and bit it in half, eating it and leaving a few entrails in the lounge.

Maria's tumour isn't very big, but the blood tests showed mild renal failure. The vet says the combination of the two gives her a few months at best. He's given her an antibiotic and some steroids (some teeth fell out) but he says if she doesn't perk up and start eating over the weekend .. well. He want's to see her on Monday and know how the weekend went and what I want to do. :sad:

Oh buraz, I'm so sorry. :sad2:

Thanx Ty. I really miss her :cry:
Hope that your cat will be OK :undecided:

I can give you one of my cats. I'll just mail Pie over in one of those tube thingies. As long as I put a milk cap in, she won't mind one bit.

Seriously. Please take her. She just ate a moth right in front of me.

No need for that. My mother decided to take another cat right away, so tomorrow we`ll have a new one. Not sure what to think about that.
How would you do It? Like when Garfield send Nermal to Abu Dhabi: via mail in a box?

I`ll have a green tea with a few leaves of sage please :azn:

That would work, she is so neurotic a little hole to allow sunlight would keep her occupied for the whole trip over. She likes to ambush beams of sunlight coming through the living room window, this would be no different.

A cold, cold, cold, COLD Dew, please.

Did you know that the lol cats site Icanhazcheeseburger is acepting job apps? It just seemed like a fitting way to tie pankack's frozen touge and the kitty comments together.
Though I am sad to hear about kitty health problems. I'm not sure what I'd do if somethign happened to Diamond, she just started lettign baby "pet" her.

*bakes up some warm yummies*

@ ahew, mine dosen't appreiate you just holding the string, she prefers if you twitch it.

Thanks. I don't know what to do.

I know it was announced some time ago but I can't believe it's the Bejing olympics (IE 2008) already. I remember being WTF'd when it was announced, but it's here already.

Although not as WTF'd as when London got one. I remember thinking "Oh no". The traffic, the cost, the fact I had a £5 on France at 6/1...

Whats going on SPOTF?!

tequila

*drinks*

... celebrating another year of survival here: 32 years, and I've managed to beat the odds once or twice (or ten times) along the way. Woot!!!
:jig:

*bedtime now... us old people need our rest*

The great thing with this Bar is how it is still here. Although I think I miss the more ... cerebral topics it had in the early days.

There's nothing worse than an OT that is just mindless spam by people trying to increase their post counts.

like me? (+1)

kidding. let us have a topic: Balloon craft and why we shouldn't try to pilot them.

Did anyone hear about the Parish priest in Brazil (IIRC) who made a craft of some 1000 balloons in an attempt to fly 20 hours west to raise money for charity. Sadly the wind changed and he was taken east over the ocean and is currently MIA. It really is rather sad, doing a good noble(not to mention awesome) thing and having it backfire so badly. Hopefully he is found soon.

However onto the meat of the topic i have been left curious. on a 20 hour flight one would HAVE to relief ones self no matter how much iron your bladder was made out of. so therefore my question is would he of constructed a toilet into the seat, more of a bag and hose type arrangement. or notifying all the earth bound inhabitants of his passing(not just of his balloons).
personally i think you could abstain from any meatier bowel functions for 20 hours and at the heights he could of reached any thing else would of unnoticeable. therefore i vote for naught as it would of weighed down and thus slowed his incredible venture.
think upon it yourselves

If it was me I'd just take a few extra balloons and fill those up if needed. Tie a knot in the top and try and aim for a lake or something.

i suppose that could work. but you would have to have the forsight to inflate them manually first so they had enough stretch in them.

I may of done something very stupid. i just uninstalled d2 with the plans to install a 1.07 and 1.11 version. now however i cant find my d2 cds. got LoD next to me. but the others are just plain old gone

noob
this is why one should always have 2 sets of diablo 2 cd's, as well as the cd key saved somewhere safe :rolleyes:
No I did not buy 2 set of games to be able to play on LAN, before I realised you could even just start the game with one cd and then give it to the other(s)

it's here somewhere but its currently 1am sunday morning and i'm far too drunk/scared of making noise/damaging something to rummage further

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High