Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Wokred fine. thanks.
I scenned with avg and ticked 'shut down computer when done' before I went to sleep last night.
I like how AVG is reassuring "you are fully protected, you have nothing to worry avout, you are in safe hands"

Quiet evening in the bar :shhh:... we cant have that

*put some loud music on the stereo*

Much better ... now where is that red wine, I swear someone is putting it on a new place every day:scratch:

*pours a glass of red wine for Lady bug*

*returns the bottle to a different place from where it was located* :neener:

Speaking of loud music, I just got plane tickets home for my sister's 40th birthday bash. It falls on the Saturday of a long-weekend, there's going to be several musicians/bands present, and everyone is supposed to bring a tent and stay the night, so it'll be like a mini-Woodstock (hopefully with a few less hippies :grin:). I'm expecting to see ~25 people that I probably haven't seen in a decade or two, which is always fun too... I'm excited.

*comes out of toilet*
Here is whole pack of red wine, wonder who put it here.
*brings some to bar*

hey, nice music :smiley:

*drinks Tomislav dark beer, 7.3% alcohol one :cloud9: *

so... uh.... is that like coming out of the closet... only different? :undecided:

Not knowing the symbology is making me feel old. Just to be safe...

*sprays buraz with a hose to get rid of the toilet smell*

*Joins the salute*

Bleh. Had an exam on advanced linear algebra earlier myself. Jordan Canonical Form of a matrix, quadratic forms and basic group theory. Very glad it's over now.

Of course, it's just the first of four this week.

As such, I'll have a strong beer, if you would. :grin:
(Speaking of which, I bought a bottle of Scaldis earlier, at 12% apparently the strongest Belgian beer around. That's being saved for when I get home on Thursday afternoon.)

I've got a cold.

*puts on surgical mask*

I'll take some Breathright strips, chicken soup, and then some Nyquil to help me sleep. I have enough trouble breathing through two nostils, so imagine just one!

Oh, and this whole cold thing kind of throws a wrench into the Tour of Georgia plan. As does the fact that my brother was kind enough to wreck the car that would have been driven. So now the only car left is being used to ferry children to school and back.

And to top it all off, nobody is even doing any decent coverage of the race!

Hmph.

Ahh no examns this year :thumbsup: It suddenly hit me when reading before ... still lots of assignments to asses though.

Hmm I think Ill try the white wine today.

*pours wine in a glass*

so... uh.... is that like coming out of the closet... only different? :undecided:
A water closet!

I'll take that! *takes the pun crown from erics's head*

@pancake, need some vapor rub? I'm sure one of the aussies will lend you an eucalpalitus (or however you spell it) tree for some nice menthol action.

Okay that's it.
*puts up red 'off-limits' tape on the toilet door*

I'll have my investigators look into that.

------------
Edit: I spent most of today playing bioshock to xbox 360. Really awsome game, love it so far. It has some of the creepy-ness I was hoping for, but is it just me or does the 'goofy' look things (namely enemies) are animated in take away alot of what could've made the game really creepy, maybe even scary?
Anyway, just seeing what other people think, and please, no spoilers :grin: Long time since I got so into a game right away.

Last edited:
my cat eats toilet paper. then she runs around the house and leaves it everywhere. dang animals

its true. lately she's figured out how to launch herself through flyscreen. then i went and got PET MESH! which is like uber flyscreen now she just bounces off and runs away

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High